iOffer Bags, LushFashions.com, etc. (December 2003 - February 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJCouture said:
I just checked out this site for the first time. First off, lets just get it straight that yes, these are fakes. Whether or not the same logo is used the law still reads that anything "confusingly similar" would be considered stolen intelectual property (someone might want to check that for me, but I do belive I am right). Also, accusing Luella of stealing her idea from Hermes (Birkin) is ridiculous. It is only the basic shape/style that the bags share, the Luella Holdall (NOT the Giselle-thats just a nickname it is given because Giselle asked to keep hers after holding it on the runway because she loved it so much) is a very different bag.

There really isn't a whole heck of a lot one can do to prevent people from copyingy your handbag design. Except logos and stuff like that.

At least that's what was told to me.

To those who bought the Balenciaga style bags, is the quality good?

yah id like to know too. i saw a bunch on ebay and they are real leather but really inexpensive...

I plan on buying one from ioffer, KimKhuu. My friend purchased one.. she showed me pics.. they look very good.. she says the leather is also very nice.. and that the quality is great.

which color are you getting? i like the burnished orange one, but am wondering if its funky orange..?

Not the real thing? Doesn't feel like the real thing!!!!!
and knowing is a knock-off makes me ill :(

I'm not sure... the lady i'm buying from has like every color... try doing a search on ioffer for balenciaga bags.. tons will comeup

luna said:
I'm not sure... the lady i'm buying from has like every color... try doing a search on ioffer for balenciaga bags.. tons will comeup
Who are you buying from? :innocent: she wouldn't happen to have lilac would she..?

No meowmix, say it isnt so. You havent decided to jump over to the dark side have you?

meowmix, naughty, naughty! ...but i must admit that i'm also intrigued by luna's ioffer revelation! :wink:

luna dear, does your lady have a white medium? :flower:

I'm looking at her catalog.. she has the white color in the small pictured, but i'm pretty sure the catalog is there for color purposes only. She orders the direct from HK and has them shipped to your door ... She had excellent feedback... but now she's having family problems, I believe her daughter just got out of the hospital... her username on ioffer was sacksinthecity.

luna, that's so odd...i'm on her email list! i'm running off to go look at her snapfish catalog now. i joined her list awhile back when i was looking for a specific bag that i was curious about - and i haven't looked at them since. i seem to remember in one of her email updates that she was sick as well! thanks for the info and i do hope her daughter gets better soon.

If anyone is interested, I just found off ioffer Balenciaga bags (without tags and all) that are MUCH cheaper than the Lush ones. The small are 49$ and the medium 69$! :woot:

5.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

All pics from Ioffer.com

^ they have the small in pink, green, deep purple, orange, brown, yellow and black.

And the medium in gold, silver, metallic pink, brown, orange, metallic blue!?, and metallic purple and black.

Kimkhuu said:
^ they have the small in pink, green, deep purple, orange, brown, yellow and black.

And the medium in gold, silver, metallic pink, brown, orange, metallic blue!?, and metallic purple and black.

hey Kimkhuu
can u tell me where to get these bags from?
Im saving up for the real thing at the moment but i reallllllllly want one now!!!!!!
what colours do they have and what diff sizes do they have

thank you

Starface, go to Ioffer.com, search for a member called wowbag. I personnally am not too sure if I should buy from this person, since he/she has 0 feedback yet, but the bags look pretty decent and I cannot believe they're cheaper than the Lush ones!!!!! And the color selection is much better!!!!! He actually posted new pictures (great color selection!:(

10.jpg

7.jpg

All pics from Ioffer.com

I mean 49 for the small and 69 for the medium is a pretty good deal.... But somehow, I am too sure about the leather.....

In one of the offers she states to check her Ebay listings. I actually bought one of these bags from this person on Ebay and they are really crappy! They are not even leather but pleather. They have since been NARU'ed on Ebay for selling fakes. I definitly recommend not buying from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->