iOffer Bags, LushFashions.com, etc. (December 2003 - February 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any thoughts on either of these bags, please? mostly wondering looking for comments about any glaringly obvious flaws or errors! :lol:

opinions very much appreciated! :flower:

Attachments

• stam_ivo01.jpg
    stam_ivo01.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 19
  • stam_pur01.jpg
    stam_pur01.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 18
sorry i know alot of people ask this, but would anyone mind pming me with jackys new URL? thanks in advance.

Thanks eeboston, she has the black XS but don't know about the gris one. Will ask her :smile:

@madonnacomplex: I like the left one a lot :smile:

madonnacomplex, I love the purple one. I have been wanting a stam for a while now as well. I am especially in love with the little stam, but haven't seen any sellers with it.

any thoughts on either of these bags, please? mostly wondering looking for comments about any glaringly obvious flaws or errors! :lol:

opinions very much appreciated! :flower:
Not sure if you're concerned about minor details or not, but I'm pretty certain the authentic Stam was never made in purple. :wink:

Valkyrie: I've seen both Catty and Jacky's gray (gris) Mahinas in real life. Jacky has the better gris. Catty's black is gorgeous, but I would only buy the gris from Jacky. Unless you're referring to the new color LV came out with, the "elephant gray", the kind of brown one? I haven't seen that one replicated.

Ninalicious: Is the lining different on the Trouville than the Speedy? Because I compared the lining of my Speedy from Joy with the auth and they're the same! :smile:

madonnacomplex, you must provide a credit for your images or it will be removed.

Valkyrie: I've seen both Catty and Jacky's gray (gris) Mahinas in real life. Jacky has the better gris. Catty's black is gorgeous, but I would only buy the gris from Jacky. Unless you're referring to the new color LV came out with, the "elephant gray", the kind of brown one? I haven't seen that one replicated.

I've taken my gris from catty into the LV store. I don't know about jacky's, but hers is near perfect.

Ninalicious: Is the lining different on the Trouville than the Speedy? Because I compared the lining of my Speedy from Joy with the auth and they're the same! :smile:

well the lining on the white mc trouville on her site is like a foam is completely wrong..whereas the black one has the correct lining... Do you mind sending me pictures of your bags? or the trouville at least. Has anyone else noticed the lining on her white trouville is wrong in the pics???

Pay close attention and you'll notice. But to answer you question no on the auths the lining on both is alcantra.

Isn't a Trouville a smaller Deauville?

well the lining on the white mc trouville on her site is like a foam is completely wrong..whereas the black one has the correct lining... Do you mind sending me pictures of your bags? or the trouville at least. Has anyone else noticed the lining on her white trouville is wrong in the pics???

Pay close attention and you'll notice. But to answer you question no on the auths the lining on both is alcantra.

Hey Ninalicious. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Trouville is the same bag as the Deauville. It is a slightly smaller version and is supposed to be a vanity case. I know nothing about MultiColore, but I have a mono Deauville and it has the washable canvas lining (washable for like when your shampoo explodes!) so I would assume that regardless of what material is on the OUTSIDE of the bag, the interior lining should be the same across the board, non? Washable canvas lining. Mine being straight up monogram, the lining is a beige colour. Hope that helps and sorry if I have totally misconstrued what you were talking about.

Ninalicious: yes, that was what bother me with the near perfect noe i got from her. but she can get the new grade, with the right lining. the new one is not the same material as the authentic, but it is very close, and nobody will notice unless you cut ur bag out and compare it side by side w the real thing.

shelleybean: Trouville is NOT the same bag as the Deauville- and no deauville in MC

all White MC has same lining (red alcantra - feel like suede) and BLACK MC has brownish grey-mushroom alcantra. unless some special limited edition w dif. leather trim, like those marilyn w color aligator...it will have dif. color/texture for linning.

hth

here are 3 pics that compare the authentic lining, fabaaa's old lining (pinkish) and her new linning
authentic:ebay
fabaaa's site

Attachments

• 9ba9_1.JPG
    9ba9_1.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Amsm40203 (9).JPG
    Amsm40203 (9).JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Slhm40201 (8).JPG
    Slhm40201 (8).JPG
    66 KB · Views: 2

ehbest has the elephant gray already..but the quality is questionmark :innocent:

thanks B....i've never seen it either. i emailed catty, and she can get it as well, for $130. i'm going to email her back about different colors. :ninja:

nice! keep us updated on what colors she'll have available :wink:

Ninalicious: I dont know if u care about the detail. but you know the little pentagon shape for the handle, i think the shape in white is a kinda weird, like it's a bit small n tiny, and different compared to the black one too. the black one looks better..

For your reference.
i think catty's red chanel is alittle wrong.
the first image is an auth one from ebay.
the second one is catty's.

credit: ebay.com
T3-1.jpg

017.JPG

credit: catty

Hey Ninalicious. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Trouville is the same bag as the Deauville. It is a slightly smaller version and is supposed to be a vanity case. I know nothing about MultiColore, but I have a mono Deauville and it has the washable canvas lining (washable for like when your shampoo explodes!) so I would assume that regardless of what material is on the OUTSIDE of the bag, the interior lining should be the same across the board, non? Washable canvas lining. Mine being straight up monogram, the lining is a beige colour. Hope that helps and sorry if I have totally misconstrued what you were talking about.

well actually no.... the monogram canvas deauvile comes with canvas lining. NOT ALCANTRA. Where-as the trouville as most multicolore items does have suede- like alcantra lining. Try researching on sites like tpf for more info on correct details on the bags for reference.:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->