iOffer Bags, LushFashions.com, etc. (December 2003 - February 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. :( Still out of stock.. but I want one badly if they are nice, but i find it so hard to find 5 items to order. grr.

i have no problem finding 5 items...i just get nervous placing a big order in case something happens :(

i can't wait for him to come back from holiday! i look forward to new bags and updates.

No. :( Still out of stock.. but I want one badly if they are nice, but i find it so hard to find 5 items to order. grr.

a friend and i ordered it together and it is very nice, the caviar is solf and just as pictured. HTH

Tell me about it!! I really can't wait for him to come back from holiday, I think he's back on Wednesday. I'm suffering serious withdrawal symptoms. I desparately need to order some chanel bags cos I think his caviar is simply the best.

I should really get a life shouldn't I....

ouuuchhh how long will this holiday up till I don't understand why TnD is not replying are they also IN HOLIDAY mode? =P
I know fabaaa and jacky I think will be back on 2nd of feb, am I right?
how about catty? does anyone know?

the sellers can reply ur email, but they cant send anything out as the PO is till on holiday...

ouuuchhh how long will this holiday up till I don't understand why TnD is not replying are they also IN HOLIDAY mode? =P
I know fabaaa and jacky I think will be back on 2nd of feb, am I right?
how about catty? does anyone know?

TnD is still replying my emails but not as fast as usual.

t&d just replied to me yesterday and told me its Chinese new years and the factory won't be working until 8-9 days later.. so yes. we will all have to wait :( i cant wait for my vert d'eau!!!

Oh no.... 8 -9 days later after what after the chinese new year or from now (30th)?
if it's from now ... that's a longgg wait for my turq and also vert =(

Oh no.... 8 -9 days later after what after the chinese new year or from now (30th)?
if it's from now ... that's a longgg wait for my turq and also vert =(

i hope they DID start making VERT DEAU before the holiday, not wait until after the holiday and do all at once,ya know

arrived along w my inclusions is my friend's balenciaga clutch from Jacky. im amazed by the quality. the leather is thick, but very smooth, and dry. however, the lotion will help distressing the leather. for 78.00/each, im happy and will buy this clutch from JACKY (compare to 170/NBF's clutch) -> again, this is my own "observation" ;-)
dont get me wrong, NBF's quality is better, ofcourse

another + for jacky: he has the right dustbag (logo+material)

is it too late for me to get in on this deal? i would love the purple bal bag:woot:the color is fab...where can i go to get it

Can someone PM me the Jacky site? I would love to see if there are any Chloe's available! Especially Paraty's.

Also, who has the best LV? I saw the Caddy, but would love to compare to Jacky. If anyone has purchased from both, which are nicer?

Thanks in advance.

hi,

i am wondering if any of you ever send a bag back to china? do you guys send it via usps? how long does it take to get there? i'm kinda worried because I need to send back NBF sapphire work... i ordered a wrong color.. =(

I got my PT rubisse GSH :woot:
The leather is the best! The bag is perfection all over!
Hi madamerousseau, do you know whether the Bbags with giant hardware are substantially heavier than the regular hardware ones? I would like to get a black GGH but afraid that it will be too heavy.

Thanks

I just placed my first order with Catty. I will post pics if/when it arrives. So excited!

Can someone please PM me Jackys info? I had his old site a few months back but he seems to have updated.

Also, how do I get onto Bagswap? Sounds lovely :smile:

Hi petit ...the GH bbags are slightly heavier..almost imperceptible IMHO.:blush:

Hi madamerousseau, do you know whether the Bbags with giant hardware are substantially heavier than the regular hardware ones? I would like to get a black GGH but afraid that it will be too heavy.

Thanks

that's awesome MMR!! i love the ruby leather too it's the best i've ever seen. have you got a modelling shot of the PT i'm really wondering what it looks like on?

Nicky:Not yet..The weather here is not that great so my PT is still waiting for the debut :D
I will try to take a modeling pic tomorrow :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->