iOffer Bags, LushFashions.com, etc. (December 2003 - February 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kxm911 i know me too cant wait to get my first T&D bag even though its not even for me!!

madamerousseau the ruby colour is just gorgeous!!!

baby yorkie, cloudy blue
thanks for the tip on MC, I'm still thinking over it hehhe
maybe not many ppl will notice ^^;

and madamerousseau
thank you for confirming that the bubble bag is beige in color, now I am tempted...

as far as my experience with catty,
I once ask very detail concerning ivory mahina and she said she's gonna get a better quality one and she raised the price from her listing price and I paid her through paypal, but after a while she emailed back to me and said it couldn't be done (the factory couldn't do what I asked for) so she ended up returning all my money (paypal refund)
I think she is so very sweet and I am never buy anything from her but will definetly buy something in the future from her cuz she's so nice =D

so I guess if you're really pickyy like me, she might end up charging more for a better quality one
end of the story I settle my ivory mahina with jacky =)
I am very happy with it - it's troublesome though --> I received my order and there's something wrong with it (the middle has one smeared LV lettering right in the middle there's one monogram without perforated holes) so I did a return on my first mahina with jacky and she sent me the exchange very very nice =)

good luck with your catty buying experience:rolleyes:

haha thank you dear, that 'friend' has indeed overcharged me. I've asked catty and she got back to me that she has only one quality. :flower: thanks!

Hello,
Sorry,but could someone pm me jackys new site? I got a new laptop and for two months my link for TFS wouldn't work. I'm loving catching up on the threads.

Thanks

MR: I didnt know you were getting the ruby GSH PT too!!! Im so excited for you!! It's a beauty!! :smile: Great pic!

Thank you girls :heart::heart::heart:
I highly recommend the rubisse. The leather is really good..distressed, soft and the color is soo deep..I just love it! You guys better run and grab one..Not doing it will result in regret, for sure :P:innocent:
Nicky: the measurements are spot on..Im just not sure how to measure the handles..:doh:

That's excellent to hear the size measurements are correct. The part time style is too perfect to be stuffing up the size. :P

Agree with you Cherry..Also, the bigger strap makes all the difference..It makes the bag wayy comfy on the shouder or even messenger style B)

Photos Posted

Hello everybody!
I have just figured out how to upload photos. I got a photobucket account and it took me a while to realize that I didn't have to go through the manage attachments thing, but just copy the url directly into my post.:blink:
So I have put them in the iOffer pictures thread. I just put three bags up for now. I will post the others later. All bags came from Jacky sometime around 2005/2006. I like my BBag, it's probably got the incorrect bales and all that, but that's okay. I don't use it tons, but I go through phases. The Gucci Ostrich hobo is a super heavy bag. I believe all the hardware is all brass. It is the nicest shade of pinky-fleshy-cream colour. The Dior Gaucho Double Saddle looks better in person-I don't know if it's the flash or lighting or just that I don't take pictures often, but it looks kinda ugly in the picture. Posting the picture of my Dior Gaucho Double Saddle Bag got me thinking about some questions I wanted to put out there to everyone... What bag(s) have you bought that you "just had to have" that you now hardly ever carry? For me it is definitely the Dior number. HAD to have that bag. Seems so dated now, doesn't it? Or is that just my impression? Are there any bags that you have now that were maybe an "IT" bag when you got it, but now you feel "is just soooo five minutes ago!"

A lot actually :P
Most part of bags I don't love anymore go to new owners. Bagswap!
I would say that NBF bbags and Jacky's flaps are keepers ...Its pretty hard to let it go..:unsure:

Hello everybody!
I have just figured out how to upload photos. I got a photobucket account and it took me a while to realize that I didn't have to go through the manage attachments thing, but just copy the url directly into my post.:blink:
So I have put them in the iOffer pictures thread. I just put three bags up for now. I will post the others later. All bags came from Jacky sometime around 2005/2006. I like my BBag, it's probably got the incorrect bales and all that, but that's okay. I don't use it tons, but I go through phases. The Gucci Ostrich hobo is a super heavy bag. I believe all the hardware is all brass. It is the nicest shade of pinky-fleshy-cream colour. The Dior Gaucho Double Saddle looks better in person-I don't know if it's the flash or lighting or just that I don't take pictures often, but it looks kinda ugly in the picture. Posting the picture of my Dior Gaucho Double Saddle Bag got me thinking about some questions I wanted to put out there to everyone... What bag(s) have you bought that you "just had to have" that you now hardly ever carry? For me it is definitely the Dior number. HAD to have that bag. Seems so dated now, doesn't it? Or is that just my impression? Are there any bags that you have now that were maybe an "IT" bag when you got it, but now you feel "is just soooo five minutes ago!"

Hi everyone! I am new here, but I wanted to know if anyone has purchased a good replica of a Chloe Heloise? I have never purchased a replica before, but I would be interested in a Heloise. Also, does anyone do a good LV Manhattan GM? Thanks in advance!

Hello everybody!

your horsebit is gorgeous, where/when did you get iT? i wonder if it is still available??
ill say my "must have" is my LV denim pleaty. i could never give it up...

what waswrong w me...u said all from Jacky...hehe
i want a gucci horsebit like that...the leather looks SOOOO good

Has anyone ordered Jacky's chanel cerf? If so, how is it? hehe

luna...i wanted to order one, but it sold out so quickly...
are they back in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->