iOffer Bags, LushFashions.com, etc. (December 2003 - February 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
girls, do any of you have an opinion on catty's chanel #364 on her site? it's the neutral large/jumbo of some variety :D i truly like the color and was hoping one of you had thoughts on quality, etc. as jacky does not offer that bag in that shade. thank you!

nobody has enough chanel or hermes to satiate me. sigh. frankly i don't think enough is available/in circulation for me in the "real" world either, hehe.

baby yorkie: thanks for the fake celeb link I enjoyed reading them just for fun =)

anyhow I saw that beautiful MC of yours... I am confuse can anyone point me out what's wrong with the pointy thing, I am in email thread with JOY from fabaaa now I really want to get the perfect MC... so aside from pointy thing and LV letter half covered with the golden brass hardware... do you know what any obvious one I should ask her?
I just don't want to get another MC that's obviously fake (that pointy thing I don't get it) =(

if im not wrong, the leather tab on the front lock, should be trimmed within the lock, while on the reps, they are little bigger that goes "outside" the lock...hope it make sense.
anyhow, i wouldnt bother about that detail as long as the inside and the 33 colors are correct, because there is 1 more flaw that non of the sellers get it right until now. it is not obvious, but if u r STILL want to find the ABSOLUTE perfect then....i dont think there is...
i would keep the flaw secret as there are "haters" that keep track of this thread.

mcpoint.png

here me posting picture comparison between one sent from fabaaa and one from LV site
I don't see any difference ^^;
anyhow I don't know but i don't really care about the inside too much as long as it's not obviously visible when I open the bag to pay while I shop =)

*please do not quote images*

here me posting picture comparison between one sent from fabaaa and one from LV site
I don't see any difference ^^;
anyhow I don't know but i don't really care about the inside too much as long as it's not obviously visible when I open the bag to pay while I shop =)

the picture from Fabaaa was cut off at the leather piece, i couldnt tell - the triangle leather

Last edited by a moderator:
petit-glow: I dont think there are any flaws on fabaaa's beside the ones you mentioned. I think her's is the best rep out there! The colors are PERFECT (as baby_yorkie's photos prove) and the lining is perfect. The cowhide leather is even pourous like the auth! And, like bby said, fabaaa sends you pics of your stuff before she sends it out! :smile:

I also agree that it's better NOT to bring up all the flaws. It enables "the others" to spot our bags. :(

at the same time...perhaps it would allow "the others" to spot the rep bags amongst the collections of their own kind. quelle horreur...LOL.

Petit: IRL my bubble is beige..May be the flash or light..But i would say go for cause the bag is amazing!

Thanks for the bubble pictures madamerousseau
hmm but I get a feeling the one posted from ebay is a little bit browner/beige-ier
compare to the one catty sell, hers is a little greyer on the beige
maybe cuz one is shot outside with daylight (ebay)
and yours is shot inside with flourescent lighting (catty's bubble bag)

but it's so tempting to get one of those beige bubble =P
I saw in the real chanel store it's soooo goodd

Hi everyone:flower:I just received my new GSH's from T&D.
BLACK PT GSH and BLACK CLUTCH GSH:woot:
They are PERFECT!!! Every single detail-LOVEEEE them.
$181 USD for clutch-worth every $.Its gorgeous:heart:,I'm getting more colors...
(pictures me)

niceeee!
I was hoping T&D would do the clutch with top zipper

babybluestar-my black PT is really black black:woot:.If T&D made the same leather like mine black PT GGH I'm sure you will love it:flower:

hooray, I think baby_yorkie and few other girls wathed clutch with top zipper, email T&D if you want one:rolleyes:

Hey, everyone. Has anyone here ever bought a Korean Super Copy Chanel? I know they're sort "urban legend" but I found a seller in NY that has them (they're amazing) and I wanted to know if you guys figured they were worth buying? I really wish I had taken some pictures of the girl's bags when I was in her store but I didn't. I'd show you guys the pics. Anyone have any experience w/ super copies?

Dear..Korean super reps are urban legend..I lived there and I never found them :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has there ever been such a thing as a vert d'eau zipper clutch?

if there is..I am so in lol :P

baby_yorkie- I'm afraid I might fall in love with it- good thing is black as my least fav handbag colour- however apple green is my all time FAVOURITE colour so i may be doomed to try to get one if I love the black lol

my friend is also dying to see it now and thinking if she can use it as a baby bag lol

the bag will living in rainy ireland so no fear of it ever being dried out by the sun- what about the cloth soaked in baby oil trick for treating it? that should soften it up nicely?

i'm building list what to get from Jacky to make up the 5 items and i need some input for Jacky's white caviar flap..i know most people here probably will say to stay away from white chanel, but i just really want caviar badly, and my option is either black or white..since i'm getting black vintage, i dont want black caviar..but then again it's his best at. is there any improvement on Jacky's white caviar since the first time he made it?

baby_yorkie- I'm afraid I might fall in love with it- good thing is black as my least fav handbag colour- however apple green is my all time FAVOURITE colour so i may be doomed to try to get one if I love the black lol

my friend is also dying to see it now and thinking if she can use it as a baby bag lol

the bag will living in rainy ireland so no fear of it ever being dried out by the sun- what about the cloth soaked in baby oil trick for treating it? that should soften it up nicely?

i have my name down for an apple green Weekender already, lol.
YES, try Ambreit's method, i will try it too. her bags looks amazing

Hey, everyone. Has anyone here ever bought a Korean Super Copy Chanel? I know they're sort "urban legend" but I found a seller in NY that has them (they're amazing) and I wanted to know if you guys figured they were worth buying? I really wish I had taken some pictures of the girl's bags when I was in her store but I didn't. I'd show you guys the pics. Anyone have any experience w/ super copies?

No, but if I could find one I'd buy it! PM me if you have any ideas!

If you are seeing them in person and they are "amazing" what difference does it make whether they are called Korean Super Copies or what her source is.

You are the judge of the quality and whether you like the bag enough to pay whatever she is asking for the bag.

As to whether the Korean super-copies exist, who knows. I know some of the reputed Korean Hermes makers are really Chinese but that doesn't mean they couldn't exist -- there is a Korean internet store I was given an url to but the prices were high and they don't export out of Korea -- and the site is in Korean.

If I saw a bag I loved in person and the price was within the range of what I would pay for the bag, I would buy it.

hi there girls, I'd like to know. For catty's bags, are there two different prices? One for a better grade bag and one for a lesser grade bag? because I'm sharing with this other girl and she quoted me a higher price than what catty quoted, she told me it's for a better grade one that catty offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrefoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->