iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #4 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
danger,

I have an auth city and the side o rings are definitely smaller than my nbf part time. I can take comparison photo and email you with it if you want, I dont know if I should post such photos here

For those with Praline bags, is the leather spot on? It looks blotchy to me in photos and that's quite worrying.

I have a praline and the leather is drier than my other T&D'S and very textured, i posted a couple of pics of it back a couple of pages ago..
Some ladies on TPF didn't think the color was spot on:innocent:..nuff said!:lol:
DSCN0222.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

here are 2 pics of praline day and night (she looks so sexy by candle light:rolleyes:) pics by me

lucy92, your Framboise GSH PT is absolutely gorgeous!

DM, you look fab with the PT :flower: However, I still prefer the City. But that's just me ^_^ You have to go with your gut, if you don't feel the PT 100%, you'll be sorry later on for not getting a City. Maybe just get both, a Black and an Amy and then sell one of the Amys. And ask for the boys to pay for the Amy at a later date. The production start is nowhere to be seen anyway.

HAHA I just was watching the VH1 top 20 countdown that i do hair and makeup for..and me and my BLK wk with GGH got in one of the segments(Im leaning on a lampost outside PJ Clark resto) ...if anyone is interested in laughing at it..it repeats on Sunday morning 8-10am EST. haha..still laughing
Its just before they play the Rhianna and Jay Z song...shout out to T&D!
about an hour in to the show...As always the BK Wk steals the shot!

crystal7, id say the 2nd picture is more true to life in regards to the color. the leather is very thick.

HAHA I just was watching the VH1 top 20 countdown that i do hair and makeup for..and me and my BLK wk with GGH got in one of the segments(Im leaning on a lampost outside PJ Clark resto) ...if anyone is interested in laughing at it..it repeats on Sunday morning 8-10am EST. haha..still laughing
Its just before they play the Rhianna and Jay Z song...shout out to T&D!
about an hour in to the show...As always the BK Wk steals the shot!

I watched that this morning! I didn't know I should be on the outlook for T&D bags and fellow TFS'ers.:lol:

My first work has landed in the U.S.:woot: I can't wait to get it.

I'm getting a black work with reg hardware. I like big bags. If I like this one I'll order a black weekender reg hardware.
I think I might want a day as well.:rolleyes:
I need to stay away from this thread.

:woot:

I emailed Jacky yesterday about the PS1... he said:

Okey, I think we have to make it !

:clap:

20sskxu.png

avisionofneon.blogspot.com

*happy dance* i love the large version in either black or midnight

Is anyone going for the blue layette? I know there are a few blue lovers out there?
KXM Did you try any of the unglue products, any luck?
Any new deliveries out there?

I'm a huge blue fan but the blue layette doesn't zing me. Instead I think i'll get more than one marine. Anyone know if T&D are still taking orders for amethyst? I've held out thus far but am developing a strong need for a day or twiggy.

Sucre03_They are DEFINTLEY doing ameythst, not sure when:unsure: But they did confirm it and have taken prepaid orders for it. I have asked them about "due date of the ameythst babies" and they say "we'll be in touch" sound familiar?
But it is a go.:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->