iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #4 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Bagalicious, you are honest :flower:.

Mods, nowhere have I read that we can't mention tPF as it is mentioned in numerous posts and image links on this thread; all topics seemingly "on topic", just sayin'. Perhaps an update to the guidelines/thread rules etc. is in order.

As much as I love the PS1, I wouldn't personally carry books in it.
It looks like a work horse, because of it's style and masculine academic edge, but the rings that attach the bag to the strap are quite thin and weak, I would say papers and maybe a light laptop at max. looks are deceiving with this bag.
See what Fanbao and paperbirds say, But i actually took mine to the cobbler to have the stitching reinforced as i was concerened of snap-age in my face-age!:lol:

That's disappointing. You're right, it looks like such a heavy-duty, throw around bag. While my mac is a waif 2.9 lbs my brothers 7+ lb workhorse would rip it at the seams I assume. I just wouldn't want to give him a messenger bag and limiting restrictions :unsure:. I, too, keep my bags heavy but usually they're heavy empty anyway.

So I decided to apple care condition Naomi to get her darker (and a tad less sheen- thanks Arissa) and I think she looks good enough to eat! and so does Merlin :heart: :lol:
Merlin looks a bit surly, did he have his coffee this morning? :wink: Anyways, Naomi looks fab. Did you buy LMB's 'Feel Soft' conditioner? I've discovered that it kind of takes away the shine from my bags. I dunno if you had the same results - but if you'd like to keep your bags shiny, I would not put too much of that on.

:lol: Thank you for noticing! The funny thing is I'm not even a KL fan, especially not his latest Chanel creations (clogs? :sick:). He's just my favorite pop culture icon & CHANEL symbol... I think I'm gonna try to be him for Halloween this year though :P.
OMG sanitized you must do this - Or I will. I can just imagine the costume checklist:

1. White wig [check]
2. Black suit [check]
3. Leather gloves [check]
4. Soul-masking dark glasses [check]
5. Boytoy [double check]
6. Gaunt figure [gonna have to work on this]

All this recent talk of Chanels makes me want to finally take the plunge with Jacky's bags - I'm thinking a Jumbo Lambskin flap and Medium Caviar right now. His Jumbo XL pics look so unflattering, IMO. Thanks to all the girls who took pics of their actual purchases! :flower:

my new ame ggh babies have arrived!! :woot: :clap:
I'm in love!! the leather for this batch is just phenomenal. i can't get over how perfect the color is. i have an ame rh work coming as well with my ame ggh giant wallet and ggh coin purse :wub: :crush: :brows:

i posted pics of the newly improved rings in the pictures only thread in case anyone is interested.

Attachments

• DSCN4001.JPG
    DSCN4001.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN4005.JPG
    DSCN4005.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN4004.JPG
    DSCN4004.JPG
    302.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN4009.JPG
    DSCN4009.JPG
    308.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN4011.JPG
    DSCN4011.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 13
coco109,
oh i'm so sorry if i somehow caused you to receive your bag so late :(:doh: anyway, the picture of nbf club is already out on their page, so they should be done copying your club and able to send the bag back to you. and I also only send them bags that I can live without :P

shopaholic48: When I sent them my bag they said it would be 4 - 6 weeks. Once they received your bag that time turned into three months. Your bag very obviously became the priority for them. Even though they have the copied club on the website they say they need my bag to make sure that all the clubs are correct. I truly don't understand this as they should have made a pattern from my bag. I don't know what the holdup is but they say that I will be getting my bag back next week. I won't hold my breath. And yes I could live without my club for 1 1/2 months but three months is a bit much. I hadn't even carried the darn bag. In any event I will not be sending any bags until I get my bags back.

This is no fault of yours but I know you can understand how I am miffed about this.

amethyst sparkle: Congrats on your bags. They turned out great!
I only hope that my City w/Rh and my Giant Day w/GSH turn out as well
as yours.

Coco- OMG!! I can't believe you still haven't gotten your club back!? Of course you are miffed--and rightfully so! As soon as you got it from Bal you sent it straight to them :cry: You poor thing, I'm so sorry. I'd be more than miffed, that's for sure! :angry:

edit: thanks for the sweet words, my dear :flower: you should have your ame babies by now too, right?? the rings are finished on all the bags...???

Last edited by a moderator:
amethyst_sparkle -- OMG! Those Amethyst GGH are absolutely stunning! You definietly will rock them! Congratulation!

i just got my mulberry wallets from catty ( arrived 1 week after i paid) - im very happy with my purchase. i cant wait to get my first mullberry bag (alexa)

coco i'm sorry that you don't have your other bags yet. i would definitely not send my most favorite bag to them either! automne is my favorite as she is yours so i understand. you have done enough for us and i truly appreciate your generosity. like BBY i couldn't even part with my reps for 3 mos. i will look into getting an automne anything so i can send it to the boys! i am that set on it ahha and even if they don't do automne i'm sure they can do some type of brown in the future.

amethyst.. GORGEOUS! i really wish i had my ame coin purse now. i am so getting an ame GGH wallet. thanks for that idea haha. the city is beautiful! such a good choice :smile: also the gold looks different. can you compare it with your older GGH bags? it looks less yellow now.. yay! or maybe i'm hallucinating?

Last edited by a moderator:
They told me if I was able to find a coin purse in Automne/Camel (or whatever color, really!), that they'd be willing to buy it off me to use it. Too bad no stores in my city sell Balenciaga. :doh:

i just got my mulberry wallets from catty ( arrived 1 week after i paid) - im very happy with my purchase. i cant wait to get my first mullberry bag (alexa)

baby_yorkie: Congrats on your Mulberry Wallets. Catty sent me a Mulberry Bayswater Oak last week. I do hope to have it this week. I will post pictures when I receive it. Can you please post pictures of your Mulberry wallets when you have a chance. thanks much,

i didn't really know that some of you sacrifice your bags to replicate them for all of us. a huge thank you!!!

has anyone ordered from an ioffer seller named buyandsellmybag?

They told me if I was able to find a coin purse in Automne/Camel (or whatever color, really!), that they'd be willing to buy it off me to use it. Too bad no stores in my city sell Balenciaga. :doh:

Amyissh: Have no fear. I am purchasing an Autumne Coin purse and will send it to the boys. We will have our Autumne bags sometime in 2010.

Amyissh: Have no fear. I am purchasing an Autumne Coin purse and will send it to the boys. We will have our Autumne bags sometime in 2010.
Coco- Thank you again for your generosity! Seriously, you have done so much for us. I don't know how else to thank you for all you've done. :flower: We should all give a big round of applause for coco! :clap:

OOOH! That's fast shipping right there! Congrats!! What colors did you get? :smile: Hope to see pics soon. :flower:

amethyst_sparkle- OMG! I love your ame arrivals! They look so gorgeous! and thanks for the pics of the newly improved 'o' rings!

Coco- Thank you again for your generosity! Seriously, you have done so much for us. I don't know how else to thank you for all you've done. :flower: We should all give a big round of applause for coco! :clap:

parkmin: Thanks for your kind words and support. I actually love the Autumne color so much that I don't mind another piece of Bal in it. I hope we all get something in Autumne for Spring 2010.

:mohawk: Ahhh Coco, you're the bestest!!! :woot::woot: If they had a bowing emoticon, you can bet I'd be filling the page with them right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Augustina15
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->