iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #4 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
amethyst_sparkle- love all your GGH Citys:wub::wub:, always been jealous of your VD GGH City- its just STUNNING:woot:
bagalicious- I hope we can see your Anthra pic's soon:unsure:

b8e58cf7.jpg

f2609125.jpg

more ps1 pics. sorry they're on the yellow side. I took them with my iphone.
anyone actually need detail pics? : )

wow fanbao! I'm so jealous of your ps1 collection!!!! :smile: Which one is your favorite??

dewyblueeyes- I'm sorry to hear that you are happy with your purchases from Catty! In my experience, I had some nice buys from Catty and the others weren't that great.

omg those PS1s look AMAZING! im not a big expert on them but do they match up pretty well to the originals? Is it from Jacky btw?

Hi baby yorkie!! I havent posted in a while but I was wondering do you think Joy has a good enough monogram stephen or should I go with David?

dewyblueyea - sorry to hear you didn't like your mulberry loot!! I was Just about to place an order for the oak one but I'm in 2 minds about it now!

Hopefully xooey affirms my decision on the reissues (PMed u babe!) I really need a new bag the itch is killing me!!

Fanbao I love your Ps1s!!

Last edited by a moderator:
love the PS1s, fanbao.

ps everyone's attachments aren't working. baby_yorkie, can't see yours either from a few pages back. .

this thread moves sooo fast...i go outta town for a day and there's about 12 pages when i return! LOL

I'm looking through TPF now and going through the DIY threads. A little off topic here, but I would like to check if your Amethyst bags from T&D's latest batch are saturated in colour, or do they have tiny white veins (distressing) in the leather? Thanks.

The last batch definitely has white veins in the leather. I hope they will disappear after conditioning.

If the pics dont show I will post it again when the site is accepting pics...lucky fanbao got in with her gorgy bags!

beavercall, thanks for the tip. I'm looking through TPF now and going through the DIY threads. A little off topic here, but I would like to check if your Amethyst bags from T&D's latest batch are saturated in colour, or do they have tiny white veins (distressing) in the leather? Thanks.
My bags are distressed/have veins but they are not white - however, I conditioned the bags immediately after I received them so they may have disappeared by now :flower: The color is all evenly saturated after conditioning :wink:

Fanbao26 - wow! your PS1's look super-supple. ^_^

I received my tracking # from Catty for my Speedy 30, Accesoires Pochette & Richard Prince joke bag/After Dark.....can't wait!

Checked my EMS tracking # this morning, and my Blue Layette Day GSH is still being dispatched from the sorting center in Guangzhou....

Fingers Crossed!:flower:

If the pics dont show I will post it again when the site is accepting pics...lucky fanbao got in with her gorgy bags!

fanbao's pictures show up because she used an image hosting site. That's all you need to do. It's just TFS' attachment feature that isn't working!

Girls! Next week is my birthday :smile: and I will soon be emailing Jacky to make my ps1 purchase! :D
I need your help though! Any input would be awesome!
I'm torn between which color to choose. I am down to my fav 3 colors: black, khaki, and cognac, but I don't know which one to choose. What do you girls say? :lol: I know the end decision will come down to me, but I need some help/advice. TIA!

I have a magenta WE RH and officier work RH heading down for my birthday as well! I'm a happy little girl! :lol:

fanbao: I'm drooling here!!! and I'm super jealous of you and your PS1s hehehe thanks for sharing the pics!

parkmin: happy early bday! i don't know much about PS1 but for me, I would get black because i just love black bags ^^;; hehe
and im excited for your bday presents haha the magenta and officier wil be awesome!<3

So the mailman came this morning with Jacky's vintage jumbo for meeee woooo! i'm glad that it didn't come crushed this time :smile: But i have a question about jacky's lambskin, would you gals say that it feels close to the auth?
I have an auth lambskin mini and its super soft; it feels like butter! but i dont know if thats the result of the lambskin or because i bought it used and the softness is due to the wear KWIM?
and jacky's lambskin is not that soft lol! maybe i need to condition it :smile:
please girls if you could let me know how jacky's lambskin feels compared to the new auth lambskin :smile:

thanks in advance!!

parkmin90 i vote for khaki! just cus in comparison i think somehow khaki just looks better. haha.

Big hugs and thanks to everyone who showed Miss AG love for her Hawaiian pic!:heart:

Well, I finally got my amethyst twiggy that has been 'en route' since Dec. 14 ... it is a gorgeous color, though the leather is a little dry. I've already conditioned it 3X with apple leather conditioner so it's looking better than when I first opened the package.

Pic credits: by me

Miss Amethyst outside w/ no flash (the color is darker IRL than in pic)

007-Copy3.jpg

Borrowed my mom's well-loved magenta (first batch) day to compare against the amethyst ... the magenta is definitely more vibrant and very saturated in the leather but I do prefer the thicker leather of the amethyst. It's hard to capture the true colors but both colors are darker and brighter IRL than in pics. Overall, I love my Miss Amethyst!:heart:

005-Copy5.jpg

ASL babes..congrats on your new amethyst twiggy. the leather looks so thick and smooshy..love it!!!

LV Damier Canvas Trevi GM from Catty

Hello all! I am new to the board. I have been following for some time, but am now able to post.

I recently ordered the LV Damier Canvas Trevi GM from Catty and LOVE it! I will post pics soon! Can someone PM me Jackys site?

thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->