Trends You Are Sick Of...

And to add something I'm sick of: sweatpants worn outside the gym/home.

i looove the man bun:angel: i've been supporting this look for the past 10 years before it become a trend....and most of the time it turns into samurai bun :lol:
i have curly hair and no grease whatsoever:mrgreen:

a never ending very looooong hair....girls should be more experimented with their hair:cool:
and of course crop tops crop tops crop tops:judge:
sooooo unflattering :yuk:

I don't hate them or anything, but I'm not really feeling parkas as far as them being fashionable or trendy. Even if in the sense of downplaying chic outfits, a femme is better off with a motorcycle jacket than a parka. I'm just not feeling parkas as far as them being fashionable.

a motorcycle jacket won't keep you as warm as a parka will....
after all, I´m not a jacket girl, I´m more of a coat kind of girl

I think the parka is a moden classic, rather than a fashion starement, today. That said, you can find the odd very chic parka.

Oversized coats, I'll take a fitted one with sharp tailoring anyday, hell an A line coat will do wonders.

I don't even know what "fitted coat, with sharp tailoring" means anymore:blink:

I live close to Washington, DC but work 150 miles south and south of Richmond, VA 40 miles...

I am sick of extreme stretched ears...

They ofton have those painted eyebrows and covered tattoos like full sleves backs chests etc. but to many tattoos are another post...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oki now too many tattoos.... Richmond is ranked #3 in most per capita tattoos in USA. By contrast the Virginia suburbs of Washington has to be one of the lowest... So when I had to take a job here I was a bit shocked not by just how many people have tattoos, but how many tattoos people have...It is not uncommon to see men or women with full sleeves on both arms. Also neck tattoos are becoming popular. I know one woman with neck tattoo cause she can hide it with long hair, but she rarely wears hair up so no one ever sees it...

Tattoos fade so every few years one has to get them touched up...

The "man bun", or more specifically an undercut in a bun.:yuk:

Yes, and with ponytails also undercuts with pony tails were bad in the 90s. I do think guys that are very petite and very effeminate like under 5'9" with long hair look very cute with buns. More masculine guys especially with beards is :blink:

Just my opinion, but I never liked extreme eyebrows. I remember when Brooke Shields came along in the 70s and I did not like her extra bushy ones.

The eye pencil eyeliner was really popular in the early 60s. Especially in France. I have seen a bunch of French women that plucked theirs totally.

This was before the "au natural" hippy girl came along with no shaved underarms and legs...:doh:

I know one woman that as a teenager did not know to shave brows and plucked them when she was about 13 to 15. She said when her mom saw what she did her mom cried because her mom knew her daughter would be drawing them on for the rest of her life.:(

I do realize in the strictest sense that tattoos and earlobe stretching is body modification, however I stand by my opinion that in they are just accessories. In that they wear clothes to specifically show off tattoos. They like wear a t-shirt into the shop and say, "Start 2 inches from the end of t-shirt sleeve and stop 3 inches above my wrist so when I wear a long sleeve shirt/top they will be covered."

On a side note the new trend of septum piercings I think is cute... I think it is sort of edgy sort of stupid sort of lol sort of why not... mostly don't take me to serious I have a sense of humor.... :smile:

I had a team leader that in the 90s had a "bull ring" cause when he got a corporate job there would not be any traces to see.... :innocent: I got one last summer and wear a horse shoe shaped "barbell" cause I can flip it up at work and no one knows I have it. Having said that if I had not basically moved for a job I never would have gotten one, but they are very popular in this area...:blink:

Men's Camel Coats. I have one over 2 years old and I love it but I can't step out in NYC without coming across a million of guys in similar coats.

I live close to Washington, DC but work 150 miles south and south of Richmond, VA 40 miles...

I am sick of extreme stretched ears...

They ofton have those painted eyebrows and covered tattoos like full sleves backs chests etc. but to many tattoos are another post...

Oh man am I also sick of extreme stretched ears! I liked them when I was in high school and oh GOD am I ever glad I was never allowed to do it. Same with tattoos actually. Comparing a tattoo to an accessory; no matter how much meaning is behind it I can't think of a single piece of jewelry I would want to keep on for my entire life and never take it off… but that's just me. Obviously other (inked) people feel much differently :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->