Personal Style Etc.

Me getting ready to rock and roll, pre-COVID:

me.jpg

Hey there. I'm willing to share my atypical summer way of dressing, and hearing what do you think about it. I'm basically a guy in his late 20's wearing nice leather sandals with long pants/jeans, straight leg and full lenght. They look more elegant this way imo, especially with linen pants. If it's something more formal i'll be wearing loafers. So, what do you think?

i lost my vintage rayban wayfarers...
have had them since the 80's and they really got me through the pandemic...
the lens is so dark that my eyes are completely obscured and with the mask on, i am basically the invisible man/woman...

put them in a pocket and now they are mia...
:(

FOUND my raybans!~!!

:clap:

sooooo happy!!!!...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

yokatta

where had they been?

under some furniture by the front door...
must have fallen out of my pocket when I came home and took off my jacket...
but I swear i already looked there... :blink:

Then i dropped another pair but this time i heard and saw where it went and when I looked...

:shock:....
there were the raybans as well...

:lol:...

i guess everyone falls to the same place when i come home...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm really into visible bra straps lately......but bright ones, shown off deliberately with a camisole (into visible underwear too, somehow I like the way my purple sports bra looks under a fuchsia silk camisole - the contrast of lacy trim and sporty straps really works...absolutely out of the question if it was one of those mesh sports bras with a lot of plastic rings on the straps etc, those aren't meant for showing off)

Probably late to the party but just recently found out what a lint shaver is lol and the one I got looks so futuristic and works like magic and.. I’m obsessed, I’ve been shaving everything :lol:. Also it’s so relaxing to do it. Highly recommended! :heart:

just realised every single pair of sunglasses I own (not that many btw) is some iteration of wayfarers. I may look like I'm stuck in 2007 but I have zero regrets about it, that shape is just the coolest thing ever (the old wayfarers not the new ones)

I am struggling with toning down the maximalism but I am excited about it lol. I love color and eccentric clothes, shoes, etc, but I'm finding the more minimal I edit things down to, those fewer and farther in between crazy pieces become so much more special. It's like eating candy all day vs having it once in a while. Restraint!

I'm turning to the black in my wardrobe more often lately. I don't know if it's because of fall coming or my general mental state.

I want it to be simple, durable and slightly edgy.

Does anyone experiment with neckties? A couple weddings ago I tried a hastily knotted cravat and ended up looking like a slavemaster on a plantation in all the photos lol. This upcoming one I was thinking of trying a continental bowtie. Praying it does not flop lol

Does anyone experiment with neckties? A couple weddings ago I tried a hastily knotted cravat and ended up looking like a slavemaster on a plantation in all the photos lol. This upcoming one I was thinking of trying a continental bowtie. Praying it does not flop lol
I tried a couple of black-and-white vintage neckties with a white shirt, old leather jacket and wide-leg trousers last year, it didn't look too bad if I say so myself - was going for something like LV A/W 2022 look 1.

I feel like it works as long as the outfit is in a colour scheme that provides some coordination or contrast and doesn't have TOO much else going on that the tie would look like over-egging the pudding (I'm a woman, it's always a statement on us).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->