Puma - The All-Things 'Puma Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

Originally posted by slinky_vagabond+Apr 30th, 2004 - 11:56 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slinky_vagabond @ Apr 30th, 2004 - 11:56 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 30th, 2004 - 11:52 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-slinky_vagabond
@Apr 30th, 2004 - 11:49 pm
:woot: where did you find those? I love them! They remind me of when I was little and being a teenager sounded like a good idea. These Pumas are a blast from the past.

For some reason, I suspected you'd like them slinky. :wink: B)
What can I say? They go with the Ray-Bans. B) :lol: [/b][/quote]
:rofl:

way too 80s dance video.

I can see it now.. big blonde hair, white athletic socks, a blue leotard, and pink stretch pants. Oh, I almost forgot the matching sweat bands.

I knew Slinky would like them, and maybe Lo... :innocent:

I love my Converse hightops too much to stray :ninja:

Not for me, but then I don't really wear trainers. :wink:

Don't like them. I just feel like they are unappealing.

The colours need to be more striking. Then maybe these could be my answer to the electro punk thing they depicted in the eighties, a trend that they expected to see in the future. Not quite though.
I like it a little. I dislike it for entirely different reasones to everyone else.

The colours need to be more striking.
I like it a little. I dislike it for entirely different reasones to everyone else.

I think they'd look better in black, that way the neon shoelaces stand out more :wink:

No, please no... I hate to see Puma go wrong. :(

I love them!!! :heart:
I have them in 7 colors at least! lol

Attachments

• pumaSpeedCatLo1.jpg
    pumaSpeedCatLo1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 48
it's a cool shoe, but everyone and their mother wears them around here.

I have the Speed Cat (men's) in black/white and black/grey. I love Puma sneakers!

I LOVE these shoes! I have 3 pairs, and I even got some for my bf and my mom :wink:

Originally posted by faust@Nov 17 2004, 04:46 PM
it's a cool shoe, but everyone and their mother wears them around here.
[snapback]436275[/snapback]​

Exactly. I almost bought a pair a year ago, but now everyone is wearing them. That seems to be a thing with Pumas. They start out being rare and hip, and then all of a sudden they knock the prices down and sell them at Nordstrom's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->