Trends You Are Sick Of #3 (November 2010 - September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short outerwear covering everything + legging + shoes.

Oh Lord, I used to like this but once this combo becomes overwhelming I cant help but hate

Micro minidresses.
Distressed denim shorts ESPECIALLY over tights.
No jewelry. I hate that it seems like no one wears jewelry anymore.
Tapered pants.
High-waisted, tight, short skirts.
High-heeled hiking/combat boots.

On my campus.. the big "trend" is girls wearing leggings as pants with those old grandpa wool socks (they are grey with white and red stripes at the top) pulled up as high as they can go and then uggs. Needless to say, YUCK!

^ oh god that seems like the most atrocious combination to ever become a trend.

• blogger style. there are few blogs that I really like and few blogger who style I really, but usually it is the same. everybody looks the same...
  • when it is cold and people do not even bother to wear hat ``because it makes my hair go flat´´ they say. it is trend, at least here where I live and it is just pathetic. Or they walk around in skimpy leather / fur jacket and talk all the time how they are soooooo freezing...
:rolleyes::ninja:
  • high-waisted skirts, pants...
  • that whole french chic style. it is overrated and everywhere.

1.Leggings, i have promised myself not to purchase anymore. With the exception of the nude embellished ones from t/shop
2.Overly high heels,I love my C'lous but seriously 6inches plus is joke. I don't have a driver, a bodyguard nor an assistant and after one two many drinks its not working out for me.
3.Lack of effort and grown up glamour.

On my campus.. the big "trend" is girls wearing leggings as pants with those old grandpa wool socks (they are grey with white and red stripes at the top) pulled up as high as they can go and then uggs. Needless to say, YUCK!

I can see the fun of it, although it seems not very charming. But... only worn with a dress or a long shirt.

^OMG I hate harem pants and all those drop-crotch variations that the fashionistas and bloggers are trying to make happen. The rest of the public can see how ridiculous they look and know that they will be in the "Don't" column of every fashion magazine 6 months from now.

Yeah, I am not a fan at all!

- clogs...please make it stop!!!! This is still rife in my city

- short shorts, like....the insane ones, i dont want to see bum cheek. Gross!!!!

kowie^
In my eyes it has became trend.
Everybody wanna be french chic and that phrase is everywhere.
So, I would say it is trend.
You might not think so, but this world is full of opinions and that is mine
:flower:

Is French chic the small bag, small hat and cute coat? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the term.

Harem/slouchy pants. Looks like you went to the bathroom in your pants or bought too big of a size.
Jeggings. Might as well just spray paint your legs and call it a day.
Super short dresses. What happened to leaving things to the imagination and looking like a respectable lady? Showing some leg is fine but the hem line is going higher and higher.
Menswear inspired suits and ties. I don't mind a few menswear pieces but it's getting too masculine for me when it comes to full blown suits with ties.

Can someone define "french chic" - seriously I have no idea what we're talking about? Striped shirts? huh?

• blogger style. there are few blogs that I really like and few blogger who style I really, but usually it is the same. everybody looks the same...

Oh, so true. If you are going to start a style blog, at least have something original to show the world.

tighest denim like the ones worn by Beckham, urgh! like i said before in my previous post, its ready to pop the veins and how are you doing today? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->