Trends You Are Sick Of #3 (November 2010 - September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of the 'Homies' and 'Feline' shirts.

Body chain harnesses are something I'm not feeling. Forgive me if I'm bad for not liking any "bad a... (you know)" items or trends like body chains. I'm just not liking them. Some are okay, but I am not fond of this trend.

Brian Lichtenberg...I'm over his sweats and shirts...and hats.

Espadrilles they are SO UGLY and everywhere especially the Chanel ones.

Daniel Wellington watches. It seems that every Finnish blogger has one, but they are so ugly.

Espadrilles they are SO UGLY and everywhere especially the Chanel ones.
YES. I don't get it. Maybe a month ago all Portuguese fashion blogs were super excited that you could buy espadrilles for 4€ at an hypermarket...

People will buy ANYTHING just because it's Michael Kors. :hardhead: Even those hideous flip flops. And they're the most BEAUTIFUL flip flops they've ever seen! :huh: :rofl:
2221151-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

zappos.com

Michael Kors became really popular here. I as well own the Hamilton Bag, but because I like it not because it's the it-bag of the moment. Unfortunately they're everywhere now.

The Hermes 'H' flip flop, everyone is wearing them here.

This may or may not be controversial but...

dip hems, litas (especially those £7 rip off ones) and those weird high heeled sneaker things

sorry

I seriously don't get this trend that has taken white hipster girls with storm; bindis. It just annoys me, tbh.

I used to love the classical black and white mix, but I'm so over the black and white trendy pieces everywhere. I think I'll be back loving it once the trend goes away.

In FInland MIchael Kors is the new Guess ( which i hate, awful label)
I used to like kors, i still do but some of the pieces are too "mainstream"
Everyone is wearing them. Like the Hamilton.

I'm not loving those sport jerseys with an oversized number on them. I see them in soooo many stores.
Screen_Shot_2013_09_02_at_19_30.jpg

yayer.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->