Trends You Are Sick Of #3 (November 2010 - September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Cartier lovebracelets (!!!!!)

- Givenchy hidden heel boots

-Kenzo sweaters

- Valentino rockstuds

Last edited by a moderator:
You could say that I don't really like wearing a jacket or coat like a cape. If you're going to have a jacket or a coat, at least wear it like one. I've seen this a lot in fashion blogs and on some sites like LOOKBOOK. I don't entirely hate jackets and coats worn this way, but I'd rather have a cape to actually wear like a cape... rather than throw on a jacket or coat casually.

I am generally sick of people who only dress for trends no matter their personality or ideals. Dress for yourself man!

- bored with the sneakers. Everything gets bored eventually when thousands of people start to wear them.

Leggings as pants. Its only appropriate under tunics and dresses darling. Not to see your *** also clad in a crop top and ugg boots. No thanks.

Plus those Givenchy Rottweilers. Its done. Just get the coin purse and keep it in bag. Call it a day.

90s trashy. Everyone is trying to be Rihanna these days: faux colored hair, plaid, denim tied around the waist etc.

And I'm sick of the Doc Marten's! Everyone and their mother has a pair, if not multiples.

Liking Tiffany and Co for the box. Posting a picture of the box on facebook not the item.
I guess that is not really a trend though....

Isabel Marant sneakers. ESPECIALLY rip offs.

Last edited by a moderator:
90s trashy. Everyone is trying to be Rihanna these days: faux colored hair, plaid, denim tied around the waist etc.

This! I'm so tired of plaid already and autumn has barely kicked in...

I think it's just a little sad that people are adapting these trends as uniforms, and so soon! I mean, to me it feels like it was 1998 just a few years ago.

No, I'm not a fan at all.

I'm sick of seeing models in print and runway wearing horrible wigs. Can't concentrate on the clothes because of that. and it's like they're everywhere.

Black caps and hats with messages on them in big white letters. What do I mean? I usually mean such caps and hats with messages like "Whatever," "Meow," or anything like that. These caps and hats just aren't cool to me at all no matter how many people wear these. The majority of these are what I am seeing around LOOKBOOK and in others' blogs. I'm not liking them, I'm sorry.

^agreed ! What bother me the most is not the trend itself is people following it sheeplishly. I mean everybody can appreciate a trend but try to add some of your personnal style in it.

Those little beanies with weird phrases on them that literally every hipster fashion blogger and fan girl is wearing.:angry:

Also this, and the come in a range of pointless instagram trends:

from the huffington post.

I cant stand leggings with skirts, shorts or dresses. It's just wrong. Ditch the leggings or wear them with super long t-shirt or in a gym.

Stacking rings. I mean, what's with them, what's the point of having 36 rings in the midle of the fingers or even near the nails?

Definitely every thing from A&F and Hollister lol. It's a trend among the youngsters (though not me :lol:)

Every fashion blogger/fashionista out there holding coffee to go on every photo they take :rolleyes: I guess they always remember to take pictures JUST after leaving Starbucks.

^ Ha!
------

Model clones. A million women out there and the fashion world wants them all to look like 10 women.

------

Also, beanies, especially when it's barely cold out.

I think The Mindy Project nailed this one: girls think when they're wearing a beanie that they look like Keira Knightley running errands.

Guys are just as guilty, must think they look like David Beckham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->