Trends You Are Sick Of #3 (November 2010 - September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New balance sneakers. They are literally ubiquitous. Not that they are ugly (they look nice) but I am so sick of seeing them all the time. :lol:

^oh yes! But some of them don´t even look nice. I am also sick of Nike Air Max. I think they are ugly but they are everywhere!

Plaid. If you look at the majority of Fall Preview Designers, it doesn't seem to be on anyone's radar. I wrote on my page and I totally predict here that it is done for a while. Maybe in a smart accessory or accent here and there. And who can throw out dad's favorite shirt from 30 years ago that still smells like tobacco pipe ^_^ But I do not think plaid will be very prevalent this coming 2014/2015 winter.

This! I'm so tired of plaid already and autumn has barely kicked in...

I think it's just a little sad that people are adapting these trends as uniforms, and so soon! I mean, to me it feels like it was 1998 just a few years ago.

No, I'm not a fan at all.

I feel like all the plaid we are seeing now (and that I'm currently wearing….but it's a mohair, bell coat in muted tones!!!) Is the last hurrah before next fall and winter where it will be not very visible, IMHO. I'm taking this coat to consign in a few weeks. Literally wearing it like it's going out of style….

I wish these would disappear at last because some of them have been around for too long!
crop tops
peplums
flatforms
irregular hem dresses/skirts
tube skirts
dip dye
ear cuffs
sweatshirts / t-shirts with slogans
+ making huge hair buns with "donuts"

I find really bothering the light blue denim mini skirt with black tights/leggins combo. Ugh, cant stand it.

Oh, forgot the broken jeans or anything broken for that matter! A disturbing trend.

Last edited by a moderator:
ANYTHING with dumb phrases like "YOLO" or "TURNT" on it.

I could also do without cargo pants.

I'm sorry but I hate spikes. I don't want to see them at all. Not even on bulldogs.

Those effing sneakers! And after seeing latest Chanel show the mania will continue. I hate it!!!

I wish these would disappear at last because some of them have been around for too long!
crop tops
peplums
flatforms
tube skirts
dip dye
ear cuffs

Yes thanks

crop tops
peplums
flatforms
tube skirts
dip dye
ear cuffs

My thoughts exactly! I am especially tired of crops tops, isn't their time up already :rolleyes: Though having people like Kim Kardashian still fixated with the trend, I am not seeing it going away any time soon.

I hate, hate fishtail braids. Particularly with gowns. It's so messy and aesthetically unpleasant.

-Philo wannabes in stan smiths and air max 90's
-New balances
-Camel coats
-Birkenstocks and its numerous variations this season

-Philo wannabes in stan smiths and air max 90's
-New balances
-Camel coats
-Birkenstocks and its numerous variations this season

I wouldn't call camel coats a trend, but a classic. I would say you just don't like camel coats...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->