Trends We Love...

^ I have to say, I hadn't worn trainers for non-exercise purposes in YEARS, but now I've started they are pretty hard to quit because they are just so comfortable.

Ear cuffs
body chains
one piece swim suits
white on white
black slick sneakers
burgundy lipstick
dainty jewelry
:heart:

I'm really loving duster coats ... Zara is making some beautiful ones at the moment.

Monochrome and minimal outfits is something I appreciate. It's all about building your silhouette with the good materials/fabrics and cuts. It's not actually a "trend" but something constant. I find it refreshing in this period of time while we are overwhelmed by patterns, prints and t-shirt messages.People end up being overdressed as they try to be "unique". It's time to get back to simplicty I would say.

Fiji boyz, regretfully I cant find ANYTHING about this subculture online, just vague tumblr references ....

Clarification requested, por favor. Because when I think of Fiji, I think of that tiny island in the South Pacific, or overpriced drinking water...not fashion. :unsure:

Clarification requested, por favor. Because when I think of Fiji, I think of that tiny island in the South Pacific, or overpriced drinking water...not fashion. :unsure:

I'm curious as well, could you enlighten us ultramarine? :wink:

I see that ripped jeans are very popular in this thread... So it is your fault I can't find a non-ripped pair of jeans these days!:angry::lol:

-Messy low half buns (finally a new bun trend for women that's carefree!)
-The re-emergence of bandana shaped halters for summer. Not the ones that are bandana printed, but just the shape. (I have an affinity for 2001)
- Knee High boots. They look killer with a romper (think Kate Moss 2005), a minidress or khaki shorts (once again Kate Moss at that festival in 2005).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THEYotam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->