iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #10 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be placing an order with J in the next couple of days, if anyone in UK/Europe wants in let me know asap!

Aaaarrgggh, I placed my order beginning of last week! I'm only getting one item so paid the extra 50 dollars.

For all the Tivoli owners...

Can anyone tell me if the leather is more stiff on the tivoli reps? I just compared my mom's auth Tivoli GM to my auth Galliera PM and the difference in leather is crazy. My mom's is stiff and hard while mine is a nice soft slouchier LV canvas. It's no wonder the tivoli is so structured. It looks amazing with not much in it too though. I wanted to get a rep of the GM since my mom wants to trade bags but I don't want her carrying my galliera because she's not too delicate with her bags haha.

Anyone have recs for a tivoli GM?

i just found a korean website w***bag recently, and wow!! looking only from pictures, those bags are i think the best rep i have ever seen in my life. especially their mulberries, proenzas, chloes and a. wangs. Stitching and craftmanship is a class above j's and c's, IMO. i'm still trying to figure out how to order from them since it is all in korean lol!

OMG I've collapsed...

Ladies,

For those of you on the fence about Jacky's Chain Around collection, BUY BUY BUY!!!!

I got the chain around Hobo in blackand...I'm at work and don't have my cam...the leather and craftsmanship is TDF!!!!

The leather is bubbly and smooshy, and the stitching is terrific. The strap is gorgeous. I'm not a classic Chanel type of gal, and this fits me beautifully. Just enough "rocker edge" without going overboard.

Will post pictures as soon as I can after work.

Jacky has outdone himself.

Good luck to all!

Momma bagster:flower::heart:

i just found a korean website w***bag recently, and wow!! looking only from pictures, those bags are i think the best rep i have ever seen in my life. especially their mulberries, proenzas, chloes and a. wangs. Stitching and craftmanship is a class above j's and c's, IMO. i'm still trying to figure out how to order from them since it is all in korean lol!

be careful, most of their bags are unbranded.

Okay.... The Decision 2011...

Siegle RH City or Ardoise RH City

... and before my wonderful enablers speak up, I really can only get one. I just bought something else and do NOT want to alarm the hubby with the multiple packages coming home whilst we are trying to move! LOLOLOLOL

So... help me out, bag fam. Which one?

i believe there's an agent you can contact to buy from widebags. i used to have her email, but i don't anymore, sorry. :(

SMKELLEY, which one did you buy? i have both the flap and the messenger..love them both! but Im using the messenger more, as it holds a lot and the strap can be shortened to work as a shoulder bag.

ShopTFS,

I bought the hobo, I think...here are pics (from eBay and tPF an auth)

I absolutely love it. On the way home, I'm gonna park somewhere and look at it :ninja::ninja:

Attachments

• Picture 11.png
    Picture 11.png
    459 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 10.png
    Picture 10.png
    352.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
Shelley did you really have to post a pic of the grey one? It's too tempting! Alas my black chanel chain around tote will be here *hopefully* today. We're bag twinsters :smile:

Does it stay a bit structured/slouchy like that grey pic while worn? J's leather looks so soft it seems like it would smush up while worn, kwim?

Pink,

LOL, sorry! I know, I looked at it and thought "Hmmm, maybe I should order THAT one too!" but nah. I'm thrilled with the black one. I haven't tried it yet to see if it slouches or not.

I'll report back once I've tried it.

SMK:heart:

Little bagsters,

Please indulge me. With the slew of supplier requests I--and I'm sure many of "old-timers" receive regularly, I'm going to have to post this reminder every few days.

Thank you.

To newbies and any others who want supplier addresses:

Specific rules for this thread (as noted in post #1 of each thread) include:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com) or ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

It is against forum rules to ask for seller information in the threads, just as it's against the rules to spam, be abusive /insulting to others, talk about banned topics, such as weight, politics or drugs, and so on.

These are the rules we all have to live by. You're not being discriminated against or abused, so don't claim that you are, especially since it's required that everyone read the rules before they even post.

Understand that supplier addresses are protected for a number of reasons. It's not that members who have this information are being unkind, but over the years of the life of tFS with many disastrous abuses of the rules, it has become necessary to be much more careful with whom we share supplier information.

There are members who have the most recent supplier information, but don't expect it to be forthcoming if they don't recognize you or you haven't been active on the thread.

If you participate--and by that I mean offering your insights as to a certain seller or bag or authentic vs. rep differences and so on--you will become an established member of the forum and others will be more forthcoming with supplier info.

Thank you.
Mommy Bagster.

If anyone is doing a Jacky order soon please let me know. I have a couple things in mind that i'd like to get... thank you =)

SMKelly & PinkPrincess - Yay you got the Chanel! I'm dying to get the grey!

What colours did you get? If you got grey post pics stat :flower:

SMKELLEY, which one did you buy? i have both the flap and the messenger..love them both! but Im using the messenger more, as it holds a lot and the strap can be shortened to work as a shoulder bag.

What colour is your flap? Does it keep its shape? I have the CAM & Jumbo tote (taupe & black) and need a tan flap to round my collection off! :flower:

can you post pics plz :blush:

I nearly bought the CA tote! It's lovely! But I went for the Stella McCartney quilted falabella from J instead....and they were too similar to justify both. I'll post when it arrives, along with my watermelon mini Alexa and black Daria clutch.

I couldnt be happier with my Ps1 in tan is sooooooo gorgeous and more friendly use (not like lambskin from the bals). its so versatile.. the only defect that i found is that when i use the small handle the main timble open it by itself and sometimes i found that my bag is open :o..so that is a bag thing.. i cant wait to get the ps1 in black ^^

PIC BY ME

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh YAY I'm so glad to hear that! I have a Maxi chain around on the way!!! :clap:

Hi ladies and gents,

As promised, pics (by me) of my new chain around hobo. I LOVE this bag. I got it in black, and it's a true black, the pictures make it look dark gray, but that's because of the flash.

Cheers!
Shel:flower:

Attachments

• IMG_1256.jpg
    IMG_1256.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1257.jpg
    IMG_1257.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1258.jpg
    IMG_1258.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1259.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1260.jpg
    IMG_1260.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 11
omg that Chanel hobo is amazing!! :woot: I'm even MORE excited to get mine now!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->