iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #13 (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

I just wanted to share my most recent Catty experience. I ordered a large black Celine Phantom, a mint green Jumbo Flap Chanel, and a beige Maxi Flap Chanel. Admittedly, those probably are not the color names, but I'm at work and trying to pretend I'm being responsible, so I can't look them up right now. :shock: :wink:

Anyway, I am quite happy with this Catty transaction, though I've had nothing but good experiences with her before. I asked probably 100 questions about color availability and other things--- and she always answered incredibly promptly (even when I know it had to have been weird hours where she is).

I placed an order, paid, and received tracking numbers about a day and a half later. This morning, the packages were delivered to my front door--- seven days after I placed my order. I seriously can't believe how quickly they got here, since usually stuff gets held up in customs for at least a few days to a week.

All three bags are great. They're all substantial enough that they feel real and each has all the right identifying stamps and such. . .at least to my untrained eye. They each came with "certificates of authenticity" and the Chanel Maxi even had a price tag on it for $3750 (a fun, albeit unnecessary, touch). They each came with dust bags, but no boxes. I prefer the beige Maxi over the mint Jumbo because of the pebble texture, but they are both great.

The Celine is what I got for my day to day bag and I like it a lot. My only beef is that the flaps/ bat wings sort of are flopping in from being in the box. Anybody have any tips for making those straighten back out?

edit - do not quote images

Love the color of the Chanel!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I put in my order with Jacky around 2 weeks ago and the stuff is being sent out today. The process was smooth, albeit it a little slow but I know sellers like Jacky and Helen seem to take a little longer. If the stuff turns out to be good then it's worth it. Smart on the other hand was very quick, he dispatched so quickly and everything arrived very fast. I would order from him if you wanted something within 2 weeks.

*edit - moved to shoe thread*
Next up.......is a medium flap Chanel in beige with GHW from Smart :smile: :wub: I get so many compliments on my Jumbo, I took her out on Saturday night and so many people were staring at it. What a wonderful rep it is! So thankful I found out about these sellers as I would have ended up paying 5k for the real thing, and now I can actually buy tonnes of bags and have such fun dressing up :smile:

Ok sorry for the rambling. What else is on your wish list, or perhaps your to buy list for the summer months ahead? :Pink: :mrgreen:

My wishlist include the large Celine box bag, a striped Chanel backpack & matching Pullman and a striped Celine trapeze bag. Lots of Cs. I've found two so will order in the next month after my last car payment!!

New order from Jacky

Chanel stitch around in beige suede....

Will post more when she arrives!!! Am hoping she matches my Gucci wedge sandals

ETA: pics from Jacky's site

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 23
Hi all! I'm alive :smile: sorry been so busy and active on another forum.

Since I last posted on here my collection has grown, I now have:

- two classic Chanels
- mini Celine luggage
- LV speedy bandouliere

I am pleased to say good LV reps DO indeed exist, in fact some wonderful ones exist. Hallelujah!!!!
...and a bunch of other stuff I have forgot about!! :D

How do you get Jacky to reply. Seriously I have bought once a bag from him (forgot which one) and then i went to his site, he never replied.

Does anyone have any personal experience with Uncle Bench? I've always read on other forums that their Chanel is great, I'm willing to give them a go even with them being so pricey. I'm yet to have an amazing chanel experience from Catty (granted I last purchased Chanel from her about 5 years ago), once ordered chanel from Shaly/Wendy and was also disappointed although everything else was always wonderful.

Has anyone bought a Celine triple from either Jacky or Catty? How's the leather quality?

Has anyone bought a Celine triple from either Jacky or Catty? How's the leather quality?

i have a black trio from jacky. only used it a few times so far - but the quality seems really good.the auth. has a lot of quality issues notably the straps breaking off...

Hi everyone! Long time no post. I see a few names I remember from back in the day. :mrgreen: :flower:

So my question.... is there any sellers left whom accept Paypal as a method of payment? I'm finding them few and far between in my recent research. :(
Please, if you know of any... I'd love it if you could share. I'm so out of the loop on who's who in the bag selling world.

Hi everyone! Long time no post. I see a few names I remember from back in the day. :mrgreen: :flower:

So my question.... is there any sellers left whom accept Paypal as a method of payment? I'm finding them few and far between in my recent research. :(
Please, if you know of any... I'd love it if you could share. I'm so out of the loop on who's who in the bag selling world.

your best bet is contacting NBF to see what they have available now or using someone on ioffer that has good feedback and has been around for some time. the ioffer sellers may not accept paypal but at least some sellers can provide peace of mind.

I'm pretty sure Emily accepts Paypal. Some other sellers accept Alipay/Aliexpress which I've found to be equally as safe and reliable (like you I won't use WU).

Does anyone have any personal experience with Uncle Bench? I've always read on other forums that their Chanel is great, I'm willing to give them a go even with them being so pricey. I'm yet to have an amazing chanel experience from Catty (granted I last purchased Chanel from her about 5 years ago), once ordered chanel from Shaly/Wendy and was also disappointed although everything else was always wonderful.

I don't have personal experience but quite a few girls on another forum I use have had wonderful experience with Rachel from UB. I have spoken with her online before and she's friendly, good English too which certainly helps. Her Chanel does look pretty pricey, but it looks fab - I was looking at some of her Hermes (mainly Evelyne) and it's actually priced ok as other sellers are looking SO much for Hermes that isn't even top quality etc.

Ps. This is my latest bag, Celine mini luggage in pebbled leather :smile:

IMG_3595.jpg

**** Edited: ****
Please see thread rules in Post #1, regarding asking for or sharing seller contact info. It may not be done in the thread.

So I'm guessing that Jacky doesn't take paypal? The last time I ordered from him was like 5 years ago. And do people still go in on group orders?

Thinking I just want a little Celine trio and maybe a damier NF...

So I'm guessing that Jacky doesn't take paypal? The last time I ordered from him was like 5 years ago. And do people still go in on group orders?

jacky hasn't accepted paypal in many years. and when you email him put the word order in the subject line. he'll be more apt to respond.

Hi girls!
Finally I decide to buy a speedy 25 b in DA. I usually buy from Catty 'cause some of her LV are like reals one, but I read that the speedy B in damier is not ok. Someone has this bag? How is irl? It's a good rep?

Also, I found a rep seller in IG but I can't found reviews about him, can tell here the name to see if anyone has bought someting from her/him?

TIA!

Hi girls!

Also, I found a rep seller in IG but I can't found reviews about him, can tell here the name to see if anyone has bought someting from her/him?

TIA!

Yes. Thank you for asking first. You may ask about people's experience with a seller.

What you may not do is post (or ask for) a seller's contact information in the thread. That needs to be done via personal messages to other members.

No he doesn't take Paypal anymore. I think group orders do happen but they're few and far between.

Yes. Thank you for asking first. You may ask about people's experience with a seller.

What you may not do is post (or ask for) a seller's contact information in the thread. That needs to be done via personal messages to other members.

Thanks!

IG seller is "leslieshop".
As I see from her photos the bags seems to have quite good quality but I would like to read some experiences. Has anyone try it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->