iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #13 (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

I haven't bought a new bag in almost a year, so I just went to catty's site to browse and it seems the site has been seized...
Anyone have any info about a new site for her? Or if anyone could recommend any other sellers, I'd be grateful :flower:

does anyone know the name of the RH flat clutch-style cross-body bag from bal? i saw it recently and it is an awesome bag, but i don't know the formal name to suggest it to t&d.

hope everyone is well! :wink:

What happend to T&D? They're not replying to my emails...

^^^
Idk...I feel like they've been weird with me too. They basically told me they just have black bags, which I'm good with I just wanted info on upcoming styles/colors.

I am going through withdrawals because I have contact info for NO ONE! I bought an auth Proenza clutch last week. WAHHHHHHH!

What happend to T&D? They're not replying to my emails...

I ordered two bags back at the beginning of May - a black City and Velo Mangue. The Black City finally arrived mid-June for my friend, and it's lovely, but I'm still waiting for the Velo Mangue. They keep telling me they've posted it and they'll send me the tracking number but nothing.... it's incredibly annoying as I'm going to Ibiza next week and I wanted it for my holiday as it would kinda go with everything. I don't want to seem pushy, so I email about once a week, but it is starting to get a bit beyond a joke now.

not meant to scare you but I don't have faith in the boys anymore. I ordered a bag from them last Nov, took them 5 month to ship it. and it looks like crap to me. It's just terrible I had to ship it back to them next day. They were prompt to response before my payment, then took them week to reply after they got my money. And there's ALWAYS a problem aka excuses i.e. Factory girl put on wrong coat so they need to redo it, new leather is delay, hugs xoxo. Whatever. I am so done with nbf

Hi everyone :smile: any new colors or styles from nbf???? I haven't spoken to them for ages or been here for awhile. Nice to see you girls I have missed everyone :flower::flower::flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone :smile: any new colors or styles from nbf???? I haven't spoken to them for ages or been here for awhile. Nice to see you girls I have missed everyone :flower::flower::flower:

Looks like on their website they're doing pre orders for vert d'eau, and possibly rose peche (pink) and cardinal (red), as they have some bracelets up in those colors.

I'm thinking about getting a vert d'eau but a little worried bc of the posts above.

I was just checking out Catty's site and I see it's been shut down. :o Any news on if she's moved? I guess I'll email her and see if she answers.

I was just checking out Catty's site and I see it's been shut down. :o Any news on if she's moved? I guess I'll email her and see if she answers.

Let me know. My niece noticed the same thing and called me about it this morning. I'm VERRRRRY upset if we lose Catty. If anyone has ANY news.... :(

not meant to scare you but I don't have faith in the boys anymore. I ordered a bag from them last Nov, took them 5 month to ship it. and it looks like crap to me. It's just terrible I had to ship it back to them next day. They were prompt to response before my payment, then took them week to reply after they got my money. And there's ALWAYS a problem aka excuses i.e. Factory girl put on wrong coat so they need to redo it, new leather is delay, hugs xoxo. Whatever. I am so done with nbf

Meh :( That doesn't sound promising at all. it's been 2 1/2 months so far...
And yes, it's always "I've left the tracking number at the other office" or "It's going out at the end of this week". Deep sigh!

Today's update is that my bag "has only just got into the system because the local customs here had been checking for rep bags.
The courier told me that all the bags that he had held back have just got into the system"

and they gave me the tracking number that the courier apparently gave them last week... not sure how that works, wouldn't the tracking number be given AFTER the bag gets into the system?

Anyway, I looked for it on China EMS but it says there is no tracking information available or it's 'overdue'?.

Hopefully it gets here before Friday and the start of my holiday, but I strongly doubt it.

does anyone know if Jacky has PS11 bag?? I'm dying to get one!!!

no he doesnt. the only place i have seen it offered is on ioffer by random sellers i am not familiar with.

I wonder if he will do if we have girls who want it:rolleyes:. Is his Chanel Boy bag good? sorry bcuz i don't have his contact anymore. I seen on Taobao and Catty, the quilting/stitching and hardware looks like a big giveoff(cheap looking) and they go for 250/300USD
no he doesnt. the only place i have seen it offered is on ioffer by random sellers i am not familiar with.

I wonder if he will do if we have girls who want it:rolleyes:.

he will not. he has been asked before. previously he couldnt get the hardware for it. and he wont bother now as the bag has been out for a long time. he will probably think he can't move enough units of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
he will not. he has been asked before. previously he couldnt get the hardware for it. and he wont bother now as the bag has been out for a long time. he will probably think he can't move enough units of it.

I'm in love with PS11 after chanel boy... hopefully i'll get hold of his contact soon :cry: I have been sending "love" mails for his address but to no avail... Oh jacky....:(

^ there are a lot of things he has never or will never make.

i am looking for the mulberry mini del ray or the mulberry primrose. both have straps that can be worn cross body.

fingers crossed that someone will have it available soon.

T&D just emailed today, seems like they moved their website again :unsure: anyway they're doing the blanc in the new giant or classic and vert d'eau in classic or the old giant hardware :flower:

been waiting for the boys to do vert d'eau so i'm psyched, but the last couple of posts about them have got me thinking twice... :ermm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->