• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have moved the discussion regarding authentics vs. reps to the appropriate thread...
please keep the discussion here to the reps...thanks all....

regarding rep in Europe/France, they cant tell even with our LV from jacky and catty. i have very hard time telling good rep. maybe im not good at that to begin with :D but trust me, it's hard. they can only tell bad reps. it took me quite long time to learn about basic tips from LV.

razz-the sang leather looks amazing it looks like the outremer enjoy:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmpf, my first post in 723 total posts where I neglect to use the quote feature and I'm made an example of. Who's a lucky girl, huh? :rolleyes:

I think she picked you as an example because you know how to use the quote function, use it correctly and your posts are very well worded. :flower: You were selected for your prowess my dear.

arissa: bby and the others are right, there's no way they'd be able to spot your bag and call you out on it. NBFs don't have even one obvious tell so there'd be nothing to set off that "FAKE!!!!" alarm! Some of them are clueless anyway and some must not even care because I once disembarked a ship with a BAD fake multicolor LV (this was obviously before this thread... All I knew about the bag was that I'd seen it on Jessica Simpson and I had to have it)! He asked to inspect it, bent the canvas from the inside and then said "Yep...it's real..." He either knew NOTHING about LV or he took mercy on me.... I'll never know which, but rest assured that an NBF won't get you discovered!

Dear Ladies, do you know if there's anyone who ships from EU? That would spare me from having to pay an extra 25% toll fee for my country's tax officers. :huh:

Arissa: I think you'll be fine, I'm from Ireland and have travelled all over europe and I have never seen anyone be asked about their bag!

Oh and someone asked what bags we're lusting after? I want 1 or 2 of these if the colours are right:

Noix rh weekender

Galet rh city
Galet gsh city

Sooo hard to pick. I've never had a GH bag so I think maybe galet gsh city might be a good starter and then maybe a noix rh we.. But I've just spent ages looking at noix and I don't know if I like it :& I think if I'm going brown I much prefer Buyandsellmybag's Autumn:

uqf1sTS7GLxt873.jpg

Pic credit: Buyandsellmybag

baga, licorice, valkyrie, devon, babybluestar, baby yorkie, chupi - thanks for replying! I guess it was a rumor to scare tourists after all!! So I guess I will be toting my truffle ggh work (thanks to a wonderful tfs member) all over europe!

Chupi: I love autumn more than noix as well. I own an authentic autumn courier. Buyandsellmybags bags look great! I don't think you will be disappointed if you go with autumn as it is a very rich brown.

Arisaa: Carry your T&D reps proudly. It's all in the attitude. I am sure you will look smashing carrying your work. Enjoy your trip.

Dear Ladies, do you know if there's anyone who ships from EU? That would spare me from having to pay an extra 25% toll fee for my country's tax officers. :huh:

no one does :smile: best advice is to got with catty

I've ordered from NBF, jacky and catty and I only had to pay a fee on NBF (20E), jacky (20E) and catty nothing

I've already ordered 5 times from her and never had to pay, her packages are really small, best of luck:flower:

@ chupi: you'll love the GH, it's beautifull

T&D's latest batch of black is really breaking in well! I've been carrying the bag a lot and when not in use I leave it hanging and stuffed. Have not done any additional treatments or conditioning since the Frye Cream. Quite please with the overall look and feel now.

Pic credit: me, taken with my BlackBerry hence the so-so quality.

Attachments

• blackPT.jpg
    blackPT.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm craving for a LV Neverfull!!

Who has the best one? Where should I get it???

Hey Lady! :flower:

I got mine from Joy. It's breaking in well, vachetta is beautiful and the only issue I had was the way it came, it was wrinkled. Took an eon, a little help from a tfs'er :wink: , to get them out, but the end result is gorgy. I also have heard that Jacky and Catty have good Neverfulls. You kind of can't go wrong with either of them.... unless you want Damier. I believe some damier is better than others, but mono you're good to go with any of the above. :flower:

razz: Is that a black city with GSH or part time? The leather looks lovely on your bag! Congrats!!

Coco: Thanks for you feedback, it's just I think Noix is too inbetween grey and brown for me, I want it to be one or the other. Plus I have boots in a similar colour that I never wear!

Valkyrie: I hope so! I've never liked GH before, thought it was too bling but I like the idea of galet + GSH

razz: Is that a black city with GSH or part time? The leather looks lovely on your bag! Congrats!!

Oops sorry meant to put they style in there. It's a part time. Thank you, the leather has made some great changes since I received it!

razz-the sang leather looks amazing it looks like the outremer enjoy:flower:

Thank you Crystal. Ugh I'm SO upset that I missed Outremer. Maybe one will pop up on ioffer but I doubt it, not in GSH anyway :(

I'm kinda thinking about doing the Velo Sang RH that the boys have... I DO need to add a red to the Roy G Biv. Eh, I don't know...

And no Sang for me. :lol: But... I DID do something a little squirrelly... ummm...

So my Raisin Work, whilst beautiful,was DRY AS THE SAHARA!!! I know I wasn't the only one who had this problem. I'd read issues of the Raisin looking akin to a 100 year old woman. :lol: So, finally, I had enough. It's one of the bags, surprisingly, that I use the most because it's dark, but the white, dry, crackly-ness was a turn-off. Thus, I found myself at the nearest sports store buying 2.99 baseball glove conditioner. :shock: Now, before everyone freaks out, it has neatsfoot oil in it, which is supposedly good for leather.

One damp Raisin work later (you have to rub it down with the damp cloth), I began to apply the oil. And let me tell you... the difference is CLEAR. Seriously. I'm letting it set right now but pics to follow. And I haven't forgotten about those Vert d'eau photos t come, either. I'll keep ya posted ladies! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petite
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->