iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #8 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They told me the same! It should be there by now but we all now T&D when they say 'just two weeks' :wink:
I can't wait though, I'm dying for a black RH City!

Diorkiss yes we know :lol: I'm waiting for Blue Roi and one month ago they said "2 or 3 weeks"..I'm still waiting and hoping for news :P:P

balfad Congrats for your Anthra PT!!!! I like Anthra...I have a GSH PT and i'm in love with it :heart:

Lucy92 Thanks for the news about the new black leather :flower:

I too would love a GSH First, but NBF's GSH Firsts are off, so that kind of throws me off. I wrote to them about the adjustments they need to make, but they said there isn't enough time to employ all those changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
really, the "off" spacing of the two front tiny thimbles is so infantismal, no one is going to notice, especially when carrying it. If it were a huge bag like a city or work, with the BIG giant hardware, I could understand stressing out. But the first itself is so petite, all anyone is going to see is stunning powder pink silky leather and sparkly silver hardware in all it's glory.

Ladies, I need your help. My Jacky package is stuck in customs, and when I emailed J, this is what he said:

Hi ,it hold by customs ,if it can't be transfered untill next Monday ,we will refund half
thanks
Jacky

WTf? Does he mean that he'll refund me half of my order but ship a new one out? Or that he will only refund half my money...and I won't get anything?! That sounds ridiculous? Any tips here would be most appreciated....

^^Have hope that it will be released from customs. Normally, if it's held for a while, you will have to pay a customs fee. And, yes he will only refund half of your money back! You will need to pay again to get another one shipped.

boinquo I hope everything goes ok with your package, think positive! :angel:
It might help if you contacted your customs office about the package... :flower:

^^Just a note, customs will not respond to any package inquiries. You just have to wait to see if your package will be delivered or kept by customs. In most cases, it is released.

Sigh. I hope it goes through. This is his reply. Can you guys help me understand? To me it sounds like he'll give me half my money back, and then I pay him half my order (so it all cancels out) and he will reship. I'm glad I paid with PayPal. I'm ready to make a claim.

We will refund half of your order ,if you pay us half ,we will reship them to you
thanks
Jacky

boinquo: ^ that's awful. :cry: I have no idea what J is getting at in his message. I've never had that problem with him before. I hope you don't have to shell out 1/2 the cost for your order to be refilled & resent. It seems like both T&D and Jacky are having trouble with customs lately. I usually suck up the annoying shipping costs and only order one or two bags at a time from J to try and dodge custom issues. Did you have a big order with J?

5 bags, 2 purses and 3 accessories. It's pretty standard I think~

Boinquo - what exactly does the tracking say? What makes you think it's stuck in customs?
If it just says "inbound into customs" and hasn't updated in several days, there's no need for panic...yet. Plenty of girls here have posted similar stories, one especially harrowing this past August, and most if not all with happy endings. Sometimes packages just take longer than others in customs.
I once had 2--yes, two!-- separate large boxes "inbound into customs" for two weeks. They arrived with official USPS tape that said "INSPECTED BY USPS CUSTOMS". Nothing was wrong with my bags, no customs fee, no letter or wrist slapping or anything like that. Granted, this was at the height of Christmas season, but still was nervewracking. Try to keep in mind it IS that time of year again. I think it's safe to assume there's already an influx of holiday packages streaming through customs, especially with Thanksgiving and Black Friday less than a week away.

You just simply have to wait. And try not to worry.

Now, a little advice regarding Paypal. Firstly, filing a claim against Jacky is a bad idea. One, you'll automatically find yourself blacklisted (goodbye high quality reps at wholesale prices), and two, you won't get your money back.
Since Jacky has already provided you with an active tracking number that shows proof of shipment, you won't win on the "item never received" claim. Paypal will track the package and tell you the same thing: just wait.
And since you're knowingly and willingly buying replicas, the "item not as described" claim won't fly either. Paypal 100% does not tolerate counterfeit transactions. They can't. It's illegal.

Not to mention, in the event (heaven forbid) customs does seize your parcel, it's certainly not Jacky's fault. Sure, it sucks... but why should he have to be out both the product and money? Once it's made it through their origin customs, there's nothing ANY seller can do or say to the destination customs. It's out of their country and out of their control.
Buying reps online from foreign websites and having them shipped to you is a gamble everytime. We the buyer assume all the risk. Caveat Emptor and all that jazz.

......... Now, a little advice regarding Paypal. Firstly, filing a claim against Jacky is a bad idea. One, you'll automatically find yourself blacklisted (goodbye high quality reps at wholesale prices), and two, you won't get your money back.
Since Jacky has already provided you with an active tracking number that shows proof of shipment, you won't win on the "item never received" claim. Paypal will track the package and tell you the same thing: just wait.
And since you're knowingly and willingly buying replicas, the "item not as described" claim won't fly either. Paypal 100% does not tolerate counterfeit transactions. They can't. It's illegal..........
Not to mention that Paypal will shut down Jacky's site - AGAIN!
I seem to recall Jacky used to have the disclaimer on his (it's no longer there) that he would guarantee customs clearance out of China, but would bear 50% of the cost is goods were seized by the country of entry, or words to that effect. I had an ostrich hobo seized by Chinese customs and he was able to get it out and re-ship to me. As 100mph mentioned, I also just buy one or two bags at a time so that the package is not as suspect. I think if boxes are opened at US customs, one purse is not necessarily a counterfeit item, but six or seven purses might raise a bit more suspicion.
Hopefully everything will work out well for you. As amethyst_sparkle wrote above, it's probably just really busy right now with the holiday season and all that stuff.
As Obi-Wan Kenobi once said.... Patience, use the Force, think.

You ladies were so right about Leather Revive. I followed the directions this time (including the plastic wrap) and I can totally see the hype. The leather on my olive velo (that I just got) is really soft and nicely distressed and the product took down some of the shine!! Now I must treat my other NBFs. Do you think T&Ds olive is similar to '10 light olive?

On another note, the olive leather is really lovely and T&D have really perfected the handles, which is awesome because handles are my pet peeve in the world of reps. Now I really really really hope the boys do turquoise!!!

any news on jacky's chanel olsen?
boinquo i'm sorry for what happen to you, i hope you can work out on the custom thing. buying in bulk can raise suspicion on customs

amethyst_sparkle - this is what it says:

Label/Receipt Number: EA04 7660 125H K
Class: Express Mail International®

Your item was accepted in HONG KONG on November 13, 2010 at 1:56 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

So...it hasn't left HK yet? Sigh. I just hope things get through. I'm just upset. I read through J's site and it does seem like he'll give you 50% back if your package doesn't get through. Maybe this to entice people to *not* file a claim?

and shelleybean - awesome Obi-Wan quote. *blush*

I've just had not so good experiences recently with J and Catty, that I'm a brat. I've been spoiled by the boys.

Just a question for those who got Jacky's Chanel caviar flaps. Is the medium size or evening size closer to the auth? The only thing that bothers me is the bottom edge of the bag, with the leather contour peaking out....

What do you think? :unsure:

Kimkhuu- if at all possible, go with Catty instead... Jacky's Chanel's are...for lack of a better word, utter crap. Catty's Chanel's are fantastic. Just be sure to tell her exactly what you're looking for and include pictures. I highly recommend her 2.55 flaps with "big CCs" (the thicker, shinier CCs). They're pricey at about $200+ but well worth it. It is CHANEL after all...cheap just won't do.

boinquo - ah, okay. so it's still in HK. no need to worry. if it doesn't update soon, Jacky will take care of it by re-shipping most likely. but he may still want to wait it out. the tracking does say it was posted, so while it's out of his hands, he may still have the ability to inquire about why it hasn't moved yet. give it some more time (frustrating as hell) and be super nice to Jacky in the interim...he generally doesn't respond well to anything less.

This happened to me with the boys!! It said this for 8 days.....then all of a sudden, it cleared US customs and was at my door the next day. I was scared, too, but the boys assured me that all would be fine! Hang in there! It will show up......
amethyst_sparkle - this is what it says:

Label/Receipt Number: EA04 7660 125H K
Class: Express Mail International®

Your item was accepted in HONG KONG on November 13, 2010 at 1:56 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

So...it hasn't left HK yet? Sigh. I just hope things get through. I'm just upset. I read through J's site and it does seem like he'll give you 50% back if your package doesn't get through. Maybe this to entice people to *not* file a claim?

and shelleybean - awesome Obi-Wan quote. *blush*

I've just had not so good experiences recently with J and Catty, that I'm a brat. I've been spoiled by the boys.

I just had a package from nbf stuck in US customs for a week and it was fine. (It was this week btw and i've yet to pick it up from the pist office). it was also stuck in Chinese customs for around four days.

I think with the Asian games in China and the holiday season things are just busier hence a lot slower than what were used to.

yay! Ok, I will be patient. :D

Kimkhuu - don't get jacky medium flaps. they suck, the end. if you can't afford or don't want to try catty, get a Jumbo from Jacky. those have a good shape but the hardware could be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breemoca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->