iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #8 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo, which are the best Chanel flaps from Catty? How about her Maxi?

kelsbags, the bags she prices in the higher 100's are good. You only have to be picky about her sending you photos of the actual bag you'll receive. Sometimes, problems I've seen are regarding hardware that is crooked, or exposed glue in seams. As far as the structure and size/dimensions, it's there. If you want better leather and better detailing in general (think finer stitching, shinier hardware, more even chains), she has flaps in the high 200's. At that point though, I'd shell out more for Fang Fang. She has some great flaps in the lower 200s too.

amethyst_sparkle, thanks so much for the info. For a while I was under the impression Jacky's Chanel flaps were great. And he doesn't charge too much either.......

boinquo, did you ever get the caviar flap from Catty? How good is it? I am not sure though I want to shell out that much for a rep.....

I am just looking for a cheap black bag. I was hesitant between the evening caviar from Jacky, the black Stella McCartney Falabella or the Nightingale.

I am waiting to sell my auth veneta to get a fang classic flap and a reissue. I didn't go thru with Catty because she was sending me inconsistent pricing and pictures on the flap I wanted. I'm super super picky about chanel flaps though. It's almost been three years and I need to find the perfect one in every way.

I kept a caviar hybrid reissue from Catty because it was a fantasy of mine and I don't think it'll be repped again. I paid 175 for it and it's great.

^^boinquo I looove some of fang's chanel flaps & especially the coloured ones yummy! what colour are you getting?

well i just received my olson tote back that i very generously sent to jacky to replicate.
he had the gawl, the nerve, and the @#%& to send it back to me with an altered hologram and a different lining
I CAN'T BELIEVE HIS NERVE!!!!
i specifically kept the original authenticity card (mama didn't raise an idiot) because i had a feeling something like this would happen. good thing i did. the hologram has been changed and given a new number and it looks like the lining has been changed as well from the original.
just thought that everyone should know what kind of person they are dealing with.

Moutarde

:woot:

what do you all think about the nbf's moutarde?

the leather looks great to me. (i prefer smooth leather) though, i'm not completely sold on how spot on the color is, though. might just be the lighting. the color on the gh coin purse looks pretty good.

images courtesy of nbf.

Attachments

• C-M10-RH-F.jpg
    C-M10-RH-F.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 21
  • CN-M10-GSH-F.jpg
    CN-M10-GSH-F.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 19
  • T-M10-RH-F.jpg
    T-M10-RH-F.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 13
  • C-M10-GSH-F.jpg
    C-M10-GSH-F.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 17
  • CN-M10-RH-F.jpg
    CN-M10-RH-F.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 13
WOW. just wow.

i'm so sorry this happened to you, sliv. :(

i don't know how the process in replicating bags, so this is an eye-opener from me. destroying other's property, especially when it was in their possession as a favor is unacceptable.

have you contacted him about it?

well i just received my olson tote back that i very generously sent to jacky to replicate.
he had the gawl, the nerve, and the @#%& to send it back to me with an altered hologram and a different lining
i specifically kept the original authenticity card (mama didn't raise an idiot) because i had a feeling something like this would happen. good thing i did. the hologram has been changed and given a new number and it looks like the lining has been changed as well from the original.
just thought that everyone should know what kind of person they are dealing with.

Sliv omg, i'm so sorry to hear what happen to your beautiful bag :(
Have you write him a complain? I would complain to him and asked for everything to be chnaged back the way it was sent from you.
Carta, the moutarde looks delicious it's kinda hard to judge the colour by pic though

yes i contacted him immediately and he is denying that anything was ever done to the bag. i have just sent him pictures of the original card with the new fake hologram. i am just horrified and upset. i have asked him what he plans to do about it. i am waiting for a reply but honestly i don't even trust sending the bag back to china at this point.

Did he defo send YOUR bag back?? Not a rep?? This is totally out of order. So sorry Sliv. Major no no!!

Did he defo send YOUR bag back?? Not a rep?? This is totally out of order. So sorry Sliv. Major no no!!

yes it is my original bag, not a rep. i know because i can tell from some spots where the color had worn a little. but he stole my hologram sticker possibly to pass off a rep as an authentic. how shady is our man jacky, huh?
he is claiming that the bag i sent him did not have the hologram so one of his people took the liberty of putting one in. that's the biggest croc of $%&*#
i've ever heard. then he tells me to check again in the inside pocket because the hologram is there. he's not even consistent with his lies.
i'm really so livid. i never should have sent the bag.

Does he know you're on tFS??
Do you have any photos of the bag before at all?? This is stealing! I am furious for you hun. I bet you are steaming!!!

Does he know you're on tFS??
Do you have any photos of the bag before at all?? This is stealing! I am furious for you hun. I bet you are steaming!!!

i mentioned the forum in my last email to him. i told him that if we wanted to redeem himself with the members, he needs to make things right.
now he claims that one of his workers replaced my hologram because mine looked OLD????WTF????? it was OLD! It was original for crying out loud! but i don't believe that story at all. he' knows that i know the truth about what happened.

steaming does not even begin to describe my feelings. he has cost me a lot of money by altering that bag. i'll never be able to sell it for anywhere near what i paid for it and yet he will reap all the rewards of my favor. never, ever again.

omg sliv how could he do that after the favor you've done for him!
i didn't know they gonna rip open a bag just to copy it. that is too much.
anyway, is there anything we could do to help? like email him or something?

i don't think they ripped the bag apart to take the hologram. i think they might have replaced part of the lining in the pocket where the hologram was. he has admitted to replacing the hologram (he now says it was an accident). thank goodness i had pictures and documentation. he wants to offer me $400 as compensation. that does not begin to cover my loss if i try to sell the bag now.

sliv Im so sorry to hear that!! I hope Jacky will give you back your REAL bag..Now Im sure the other girls will have second thoughts to send their bags for jacky to replicate...SO SO SAD!!!

now he claims that one of his workers replaced my hologram because mine looked OLD????WTF????? it was OLD!

I am stunned :shock:
Jacky has lost the plot if he thinks he can get away with taking your hologram sticker and giving you a shiny rep hologram in its place. Has he still got the original still? Can he send it??
I am totally gutted for you! And $400?? Is that it?? He has f*cked up BIG TIME and he needs to know that bunging $400 your way is not the way to rectify things.
His mistake - should be his loss, not yours!!

Need some help guys. I am in love with the Moutarde, does anyone know if the twiggy came in Moutarde and if so was the HW regular or did it come in GSH?

:shock:

i am so sorry sliv. i was so weary of you sending it (i mean auth chanel is serious business), but i was not interested in the bag and have not had bad encounters with jacky so i kept my mouth shut. this is so upsetting. i wondered how he was going to replicate the bag, because the standard way to rep a bag is to buy an original and dismantle it. i think that's why we sometimes see auth bags on his site that he never created fakes of, because he realizes it will be too hard, doesn't have access to the correct material/color/hardware, etc.

i am so sorry about this. you are completely right. you're stuck with a shoddy bag and he is going to make plenty of $$$, which is disgusting. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
screenstarmakeup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->