iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #8 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sliv- Do you think he dismantled your bag and then ruined the original lining? If so....I feel like he should reimburse you for the BAG and not just give you credit for HIS BAGS...

maybe you can ask him to send you another "original" bag that he purchases to copy from.

i dont like the moutarde at all. in my hands, the leather would be quickly ruined.

sliv, that really really s**ks. I really hope he gives you back the full price of the bag, maybe if you sent back the bag to him. I'll have to keep an eye on him. Thanks for letting us know how he truly is. :shock:

Need some help guys. I am in love with the Moutarde, does anyone know if the twiggy came in Moutarde and if so was the HW regular or did it come in GSH?
Moutard is a S/S 2010? colour so yes it comes in the Twiggy. I think "Mustard" was also done in '03? Twiggy comes in regular hardware ONLY - it has never been made with GH. *except I think the Maxi Twiggy might have some kinda weird bigger RH?
Can any Bal experts weigh in?
I'm not planning any purchases for the remainder of the year unless I find my HG Bottega tote, but I would really LOVE one of those coin purses in Moutard!

T&D asked me to post this picture.

Bois de Rose RH Coin Purse

Attachments

• CN-BdR10-RH-F.jpg
    CN-BdR10-RH-F.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 25
Sliv- Do you think he dismantled your bag and then ruined the original lining? If so....I feel like he should reimburse you for the BAG and not just give you credit for HIS BAGS...

at this point all i have is the ruined bag, not even the other bags that he promised me because he sent mine back to me before i could even tell him what bags i wanted in exchange for the favor. it's really an outrage. i don't know how this will end but i'm certainly not going to settle for a measly $400 for ruining it. he'll never buy me a new one either. i'll wait until tonight to see if i hear anything new from him. in the meantime, i'll take any suggestions.

slive I am sooo sorry to hear that about Jacky! :( That's very upsetting and to lie to you at first and then admit to it making a lame excuse is not acceptable.
Keep us updated on what's going on! I'm very disappointed to hear this about Jacky.

OMG. Sliv I don't know you but damn this is unbelievable and I'm so sorry. </3

Is Jacky so stupid to realise that you are obviously going to tell everyone on this site and the mass that read it (will know). I can't believe he is that shady.

twiggy was only made in RH, never made in GSH/GGH. the 03 mustard was made with regular pewter hw

I for one would be more than happy to never ever buy stuff from Jacky again and tell others not to do so, because of what he did.

Wow, I am gobsmacked at what Jacky has pulled, Silv. I'm so sorry for what are dealing with now. Did he seriously think you wouldn't notice the changes on your AUTHENTIC Chanel bag? How freaking stupid can he be? He's dug a really deep hole as of now. Boo. :judge::censored:

I am loving the moutard. I can't wait to get my RH part time..... my holy grail. :heart:

Sliv, I am very sorry to hear this. I feel very bad because I'm the one who first mentioned anything about this bag to be replicated. I had no idea that he would have returned the bag back to you in a condition that was worthless :(

Please update us on how he will compensate you for sending you back your bag, damaged. He truly owes you much more than $400!

i dont like the moutarde at all..

same here. i saw a first after brunch yesterday and it's just too washed out or something. i may get a coin purse as a pathetic runner-up to bouton d'or. :(

moutarde/mustard are worlds apart.

sliv - i would demand at least half of what i paid for the bag. while i understand you are not happy with what happened, you knew you were risking something when sending the bag and chose to anyway. while we've all done business with jacky for years, you don't know him personally, know his business ethics/character, etc., so you were chancing it by sending it. still, you were not told the original bag would be changed in anyway. he changed your bag without telling you and that is unacceptable. i am so sorry this happened to you. :cry:

same here. i saw a first after brunch yesterday and it's just too washed out or something. i may get a coin purse as a pathetic runner-up to bouton d'or. :(

moutarde/mustard are worlds apart.

sliv - i would demand at least half of what i paid for the bag. while i understand you are not happy with what happened, you knew you were risking something when sending the bag and chose to anyway. while we've all done business with jacky for years, you don't know him personally, know his business ethics/character, etc., so you were chancing it by sending it. still, you were not told the original bag would be changed in anyway. he changed your bag without telling you and that is unacceptable. i am so sorry this happened to you. :cry:

you're right i did take a risk. i have only dealt with jacky once or twice before and purchased a bag recently that i'm actually very happy with. plus
based on the glowing reviews that i have read, i thought i was safe.
i cannot fathom for the life of me how someone can ruin someone else's property without their consent. the bag is intact and in the same condition that i sent it sans the hologram which is the most valued feature in order to sell it. the bag was not his property. then the whole story about one of his "workers" being responsible. he thinks that $400 is enough to keep me quite. he has no conscience in my book and i think you all should proceed with caution in your future dealings with him. as for me...i might just be stuck with this bag forever.

sliv I think he should buy this bag off of you! By stealing your hologram AND changing the lining, he has ruined the whole value of your bag. I can't believe he would even suggest paying you $400 for a bag that could have been sold for almost $2000. This is outrageous!

Sorry to keep harping on this but i just feel that everyone needs to know about this. Mods forgive me if this is not appropriate but i feel that it is.

These were his responses to my emails in the same order in which they came.

Lie # 1
It without mologram when we received !

Lie #2
Please check inside zipper pocket, my collengue say original sticker on there !

Lie #3
number 13790445 is my number, we received bag without number , so my colleague add a number for you , it is my mistake ! But bag is authentic bag !

Lie #4
My stupid worker see your sticker is old , and then replace with my new sticker ! WE can't find your original sticker now, how many refund you need ? It is my fault , but we are not take your sticker to sell chanel bag as authentic , we never done like this.

Lie #5
WE don't lie, we tell you the truth , but we will refund you $400, okey ?

last email just received another email in response to his last email-
Yes, it is my fault , and we will refund you $400 for a sticker , $1200 is too expensive ! WE didn't steal your sticker for our bag, we ripped it and threw out not keep it .

IS HE FOR REAL??
does he really think that was an ordinary sticker?

i forgot to include this one and this is the real kicker

"Could you contact your buyer, no sticker now, if $400 can be accept ? WE will not make this bag anytime, we are so disappointed too"
[/I][/I]

HE'S DISAPPOINTED?? does he expect me to feel sorry for him????

sorry, i just so crazed with anger right now! i just need to vent!

Sorry to keep harping on this but i just feel that everyone needs to know about this. Mods forgive me if this is not appropriate but i feel that it is.

Lie # 1

Lie #2

Lie #3
number 13790445 is my number, we received bag without number , so my colleague add a number for you , it is my mistake ! But bag is authentic bag !

Lie #4
My stupid worker see your sticker is old , and then replace with my new sticker ! WE can't find your original sticker now, how many refund you need ? It is my fault , but we are not take your sticker to sell chanel bag as authentic , we never done like this.

Lie #5

Yes, it is my fault , and we will refund you $400 for a sticker , $1200 is too expensive ! WE didn't steal your sticker for our bag, we ripped it and threw out not keep it .

IS HE FOR REAL??

^ Wow, how incoherent is he???!!! :angry: If 1,200$ is too expensive, maybe he should have thought about it before removing the sticker!!! OMG!!!!

Sliv, I know it's a hard situation, at this point if I were you, I would just try to get the most money out of him.

Lie # 1

Lie #2

Lie #3

Lie #4

Lie #5

IS HE FOR REAL??

:angry:

wahhhh! WHY did i choose this of all times to keep my mouth shut?! i am so sorry about all of this.

it's too expensive?! he KNOWS what a chanel bag costs, so how can this be? and he isn't even making it now? what an idiot.

just to be clear, he removes the authentic sticker and re-lined the bag or the pocket? is this correct? i can see where he is not game to fork over so much money because you do have the authentic bag, BUT he has lowered the resale value of the bag tremendously. did you plan on reselling it? i realize this is besides the point, but at this stage, i think you may have to chalk it up as a lesson learned. after all, if he is not repping the bag, he will not be making any money off of it. i would definitely push for more than $400 though. what a mess.

i doubt this will prevent ladies from doing business with him. after all, we are usually in a very different situation with him (i.e. he doesn't have our property) and also, he's the best in the biz imho. still, this should be a lesson to everyone else to be VERY CAREFUL when sending an auth bag to be replicated. it is a very generous thing to do, but must be done with extreme caution (as in working out all of the kinks in advanced and not being afraid to question the seller about what will happen if the bag is damaged, lost, etc.). ugh. so sorry again.

Are you sh***ing me?! Sliv, that is utter bs crap. I feel horrible for you. I can't imagine what that would feel like. That's a bunch of money down the drain. I've never bought anything directly from J, this pretty much prevented me from ever doing so. That is just shady! Why on earth would he do that? Such crap.

On another note.. the BDR RH cp is so cute. Anyone know what kind of Bal wallets NBF plans to make this year? I'd love a GSH money in GSH in a cute color. Wish they'd make the mini compagnon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->